The Morning Café~

{ Oh~ you might be wondering what the hell is this? Well Lol this is just a small essay I wrote for my English class and I am writing it here too .. cause' it's just beautiful in my opinion! But there might be grammatical mistakes- I am not that much perfect tho- } 

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

The tiny bells jingled as I opened the door of my favourite café. It was a fine Sunday and I decided to go and relax in my favourite café. As soon as I entered, I was greeted with a warm ' Good Morning' and that made a smile appear on my face. 

The café was nearly empty but not for me... for me it was filled with love and the delightful smell of cookies and cappuccino coffee. I helped myself and sat at a window side table. The windows were filled with different varieties of rose, maybe that's why the cafe's name was ' The Pink Rose' . It always gave me a home like feeling. Apart from me, there was a small family and another teen boy enjoying their coffee and light meals. As usual, I ordered my favourite dalgona coffee with mochi as it was an east- Asian type café. I went towards the small library of the café and picked up a book .. ' Ikigai: The Japanese Secret to a long and happy life' and went back to my seat.

With every sip of the coffee my body got relaxed. With every bite of the sweet mochi ; old memories flooded my mind. After finishing my light meal I got up and paid the money. I took my bag and stepped out of the café when the tiny bells jingled again. Again I started my journey to a refreshing world because life goes on like this again...

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ 

{ I was feeling so much kind of aesthetic when I was writing this.. it's short but it involves all my feelings about a beautiful Sunday morning in a small café ~ } 

 it's short but it involves all my feelings about a beautiful Sunday morning in a small café ~ }