........?

{ Idk what is this.. but this is for someone ... based on my imagination and perspective..} 

⊱ ────── {⋆❉⋆} ────── ⊰⊱ ────── {⋆❉⋆} 

Author's POV~

" Well this is for today. "  the teacher looked at the class and smiled. 

The class yawned.. some stretched their arms and others were doodling on their notebooks or talking to their friends. 

" I know I have made each and everyone of you very very bored "

Some kids shouted " No ma'am " but they were actually hella bored. 

" Well I should not be asking this question as you all are just in class 6 " she chuckled. 

" Does anyone has a crush on anyone here?" her eyes roamed around the classroom. 

That's when a boy stood up without any hesitation with a smile on his face. 

" Oh wow I was not expecting an answer from anyone .. so tell me " she giggled. 

" Well umm... maybe I won't be able to tell the name but she is amazing.. those dreamy blue eyes and that amazing nature of that girl attracts me so much... "

And that's when the class started teasing him. Someone shouted

" Yah! We want to know her name!!"

" I won't be able to tell her but I can just tell that her name starts with 'R' " 

And there she was.. bts17forever who was the class bunny.. even her name started with 'R'. She started blushing but wait.. was she the one? No one was sure.. 

The boy gazed at her but no one noticed but bts17forever saw it.. she noticed the boy gazing at her.. but still she was not sure.. was she dreaming? 

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*:.*:..*:...。o○  ○o。..:*..:*..:*Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

It was the last day of class 6. Everyone was bidding their friends goodbye and some were getting emotional but she was happy .. yes bts17forever was happy because she decided to confess to her crush... that boy..

But little did she knew that she would never be able to meet him again.. maybe never in her entire life.. 

In the last day of grade 6 the boy never showed up.... 

After that, expected things took place.. the classes got separated and the two of them were never able to meet each other... but was this the end? 

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. 

More years passed... 

" Is that the only road I have to take to attend my tuition ?!?" bts17forever gulped as she looked at the google map. 

She was a college student now. She was not the same person as before... she looked even more beautiful now and maybe.. she tried to get rid of her past.. but who could forget those memories.. 

She was feeling scared to go to her maths tuition that day because on the same route was that boy's house.. 

The same boy who was still a mystery to her.. 

" What if something happens.. " her lips went dry..

If they get together by any chance.. and if the boy says that yes she was the one whom he described that day.. would she be able to control herself ?  Because.. she has changed.. and everything else too..