Coming out to Draco

he untied Draco's hands

"It was you who started you take the responsibility"

"....................................."

"Draco? Hey Draco you alive..........?"

"................."

"Draco? DRACO?"

" Oh you are asleep but you cant sleep now the dorm prefects must be coming to take the attendance. hey Draco.........................come on, get up"

"......................................"

"dam it"

Harry wore his cloths and clothed Malfoy, took his invisibility gown out ,carried Draco on his shoulders then slowly proceeded towards Draco's dorm. luckily Gregory and Vincent were asleep and laid Malfoy on his bed and covered him with the blanket. Then he began walking towards his dorm ,got in quietly , saw Jon and Ron asleep then slowly got inside his bed ,covered himself with a blanket . 

Smiled . Wished Draco a good night and fell asleep.

................................................................................................................................................................

Next day

Draco woke up in his own bed. He was completely puzzled and wondered if it all was just a dream. he got up , stared at the mirror, at his own face. He saw a hickey on the side of his neck , proof that it was not a dream and he was embarrassed thinking that last night was real.......

he washed up wore a turtle neck t shirt , his robe and started moving to his first class. Vincent and Gregory were astonished seeing Draco walk weirdly. well anyone could walk that way after such a monstrous night. 

All of the houses had lunch and Ron, Draco and harry had their first class common ' potions'. 

Professor Snape was happy seeing all the students reach the class in time.

he said" ok students today we will learn to make a blemish rious potion that helps you clear your skin, so... let me group you all....

..........uhh..... Ron with Jon

........Margret with Luna

.......Harry with......uh... Draco

........................................"

Me with who .OMG. both thought simultaneously. all the groups made sat together. And started making the potion as Snape instructed. Harry was pleased to be with Draco after all he had to talk with Draco about last night while Draco was least interested and had planed to ignore Harry all day long. 

harry started the conversation" you are walking weird and are wearing a turtle neck"

"who's mistake do you think it is?''

" ok ok but you were the one who started it "

" I can hear some talking back there, 10 points from both of your houses" Snape scolded.

" sorry sir" said Draco. and started whispering again.

" Harry fvcking potter , do you now who you are?"

" yeah, thanks to you Malfoy. I AM GAY"

 " there it is , I guess now my relationship with you is over? yes"

" What you wanna cut ties? we can be good friends you know"

"NO thanks potter"

"DETENTION BOTH OF YOU" screamed Snape.

"sorry professor" said Draco.

" you should have thought about it before disturbing my class." 

'uhh please godfather' thought Draco making a pleasing face towards Snape.

And Snape replied 'no' making a strict face to wards Draco. 

Harry giggled seeing this.

" What is so funny Mr.Potter?"

" Sorry sir" Said Harry.

See you guys in next chapter. Hope you like this story.

Love, Safia!