TechNiki

Little!Technoblade
Caregiver!Nihachu

A/N:Big sister Niki! Techno is also shorter than Niki in here for plot purposes
Tw:Fear of Abandonment
Relationship:Platonic
Irl/SMP:Irl
Wc:1k(Im on a rollll)

---
Niki was streaming , building her secret city while talking to chat. She had been streaming for a while , unaware that her friend who lived with her had regressed and was feeling lonely.

Techno was always very well-behaved when regressed and even when Niki wasn't streaming , he was quiet and didn't bother her much besides the occasional clingy day. Today was one of those days. The little was dressed in a baby blue onesie and had a blue pacifier with a cloud centerpiece on it placed in his mouth as he clung to his comfort object , a light pink pig stuffie. He knew Niki was streaming and knew their fans didn't know they live together yet alone that he was a little so he tried his best to stay quiet and out of Niki's room. He was sad that his baba was streaming for so long , desperately wanting attention.

Standing up from his place on the couch he walked into the kitchen , getting some goldfish and pouring himself a sippy cup full of apple juice. He spilt some on the counter and felt bad for making a mess so he teared up. When he tried to clean it up his cup toppled over , making a bigger mess which he started crying due to. He almost always cried silently so Niki was unaware of the upset little in the kitchen. She heard the cup fall over and jumped. She back away from her mic and called , ''You okay?'' , which confused her stream. A small faint ''Y-Yeah.'' came in response , making her sigh. She recognized the sound of an upset little and muted herself , turning her camera off. She got up and walked into the kitchen , seeing the crying little desperately trying to clean up the spilled juice.

Niki's eyes widened upon seeing Techno crying and she rushed over to help him. ''Hey what's wrong?'' She asked softly , helping him clean up the juice. Techno whimpered. ''Am sorry.. I didn wanna bother you while you was streamin..'' he said quietly , looking down. Niki frowned. ''You'd never bother me bub , do you want me to end my stream?'' She asked. Techno hesitated before asking , ''Tan we cuddle while you stream..?'' sheepishly as he looked down. Niki chuckled. ''Of course we can , cmon bub. Do you want my face cam off?'' she asked.

Techno shook his head again. ''Is okay..'' He whispered , feeling himself slip even further. Niki got up and picked Techno up gently , grabbing a clean bottle and pouring juice inside of it carefully before screwing the cap back on and handing it to him. He popped his paci out of his mouth and gripped the bottle with a hand as he happily drank it. He was now in babyspace as Niki figured out due to multiple mannerisms she had discovered whilst taking care of the baby in her arms many times. She held Techno close and walked back to her room , sitting in her chair and letting Techno sit in her lap while he snuggled closer to her while finishing his juice.

The chat was spamming ''Who's that?'' and ''AWWW they're so cute!!'' Which made Niki hum. Neither her or Techno wanted to answer the question , Niki because she knew Techno didn't like his face being shown while big , yet alone little. She ignored the question but dmed her mods saying that she didn't want the boy to be acknowledged due to private , personal reasons. The mods immediately said it in chat and there were a few comments about Techno but for the most part the chat respected her wishes and stopped talking about Techno.

Techno soon finished his juice and placed his paci back in his mouth , tugging lightly on his caregivers sleeve. She stopped what she was doing and cooed at him , getting distracted as she took the bottle from him and placed it out of view of the face cam. Niki kissed the top of the brunettes head softly as he giggled quietly and buried his face in her neck , growing sleepy very quickly. He forced himself to stay awake longer as Niki streamed , but her soft accent lulled the little into a light slumber , the only evidence the boy was alive being the faint rising and falling of his chest along with a soft noise here and there as Techno sucked on his soother. Niki smiled softly at the sight and spoke quietly as she ended the stream thirty minutes later. She stood up and held Techno close as she walked to his room , a soft whine erupting from the regressor as he stirred whilst being tucked into the bedspread. Niki shushed him soothingly , reassuring him she was just tucking him in. As she went to leave she heard a sniffle and quickly turned around , spotting the teary eyed little. Her eyes widened as he slurred out , ''B-Baba weavin T-Techie...? P'ease don go! I's be good I's p'omise!''.

Niki's eyes widened upon the littles slurred pleas. She rushed over and pulled him tight to her body. ''No baby.. No.. Im right here.. Im not going anywhere , I promise.'' she soothed , stroking his hair. Techno stopped crying slowly and was left hiccuping and sniffling. '''inky p'omise..?'' he slurred , holding up his pinky. Niki smiled at him and intertwined their fingers. ''Pinky swear.'' she replied. Techno hiccupped and nodded , his eyelids drooping as he tried to stay awake. He wasn't afraid of Niki leaving , but afraid he would make her mad. Noticing him fighting off sleep she started humming , leaning back and resting Techno's head on her chest , her heartbeat ringing through the littles ears. This always put Techno to a soothed and sleepy state , often putting him to sleep. Techno let his eyes flutter closed , his posture significantly changing. Niki smiled and whispered ,

''I will never leave you bubs..''