1

"He's so hot"

"I don't care. Stay away from him, he's dangerous."

"Why does everyone say that but no one will tell me why."

"Just trust me Atlas, I get that you're new to this school but I don't want you to get hurt."

"But what makes him so dangerous?"

"I can't tell you."

I decided to ignore Jasper's warnings and go talk to him. But as I got closer, he started staring at me as if he was about to do something to me.

"Hi...Levi, right?"

He didn't say anything. He didn't even acknowledge me. But I thought it would be a good idea to keep talking anyway.

"𝐒o um, I um, I think you're hot and I was wondering if-"

He flipped us around and harshly pinned me against the locker

"Don't talk to me, don't come near me, if you try again, I won't hesitate to hurt you. Got it?"

"..."

...........................................

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Nothing happened Jas, I'm fine. Even though he did try to threaten me."

"What the hell, please never do anything that stupid again. Unless you want to lose your life."

"Well, I guess I'm dying because I got his phone number, not from him of course."

"How, who gave it to you- Nevermind, don't text him, you suicidal maniac. You really don't know what you're getting yourself into."

"I'll be fine. And if I die, oh well."

...........................................

Atlas
hey, it's Atlas. I tried to talk to you earlier but you kinda threatened to kill me. please give me a chance at least.

Levi
485 Vinick Street
Don't say I didn't warn you.

Atlas
really? I didn't think you'd say yes so easily

Levi
Come now.

...........................................

It took me 10 minutes to get there, even though it wasn't very far. I spent most of the time wondering what was going to happen. When I got to his house though, it felt unwelcoming. The house was normal, it didn't look dark and scary or anything. It just gave off this feeling that made me uneasy. I suppressed the feeling and walked up to the door.

Right as I went to ring the doorbell, Levi opened the door.

"You took too long."

"It was only 10 minutes"

"You live two blocks away."

"How do you- are you gonna let me in or do I have to keep standing here?"

He stood aside and ushered me in. The house looked very nice and welcoming on the inside, but I still felt the same feeling I felt outside. He led me upstairs to his room in uncomfortable silence, so I decided to speak.

"Where are your parents?"

"Gone."

"What does that mean?"

"They travel a lot."

"Oh"

I decided to stop asking questions, he already looked annoyed with me. His room was relatively huge, and it made that unwelcome feeling worse. But everything in it was completely normal, except for the dark red door in the corner. I sat on his bed while he put some things away. After he finished I tried to talk to him.