2

Jasper
hey atlas
you haven't been to school in 2 days
atlas?
are you okay
please respond I'm starting to get worried

Levi
Hello Jasper.

Jasper
thank god, I thought you died

Levi
No, this is Levi. What do you want?

Jasper
why the fuck do you have his phone
what did you do to him
I fucking swear if you hurt him I'll kill you.

Levi
He's fine, I've been keeping him here for a few days. If you're thinking about coming here to get him I wouldn't recommend it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your friend texted you. He's worried." I've been chained to this damn bed for 2 days. He hasn't let me leave yet.

"When do I get to go home?"

"Soon. I'm not going to keep you here forever, that would become troublesome."

"That's not really an answer. And how am I troublesome, I thought you said you liked me."

"I said that you were intriguing and attractive. And I'd like to keep you as a pet but you are unfortunately human."

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean?"

"I'll let you go Sunday. By then you should be completely healed."

"If you weren't so fucking aggressive, I would've been able to leave yesterday."

"Do you want me to do it again just so I can keep you here longer"

"N-No."

"Then shut your mouth angel."

"Can I at least have my phone."

"No, I can't have you doing anything stupid."

......................................

"Hey Levi."

"Sage."

"What did you do to that new boy?"

"I almost claimed him. Not that it's any of your business."

"Ooh, mister lonely finally found someone. Took you long enough."

"Not quite, I haven't completely decided yet. And it's not like you've found someone either, you spend all your time simping over Mars."

"You don't have to be so mean. I'm trying my best. And besides, you need to claim someone before the rest of us can, then we can go home."

"Do you really want to though?"

"What?"

"Go home, I mean what's really there for us. It's always been the same thing, it gets boring after a while."

"I'd say you're right but we're literally princes. We don't really have a choice. Our guardians were sent here with us, remember?"

"Yeah, I know. The bell is going to ring. Let's get to class."

....................................

"Atlas, I'm back."

"How was school."