Eh let's continue

Sapphire: Ok I KNOW I haven't done this in a while but..... No a lot of people comment on this book.

Shadow: (huffs) Of course not. But that's just bull-.

Sapphire: (holds up a crystal newspaper with electricity/lighting surrounding the crystal newspaper.) Are you going to finish that sentence?

Shadow: (shakes his head quickly)

Sapphire: Good. Now let's get started.

Midnight: Ummm... Does Sonic need an ambulance?

Sapphire: Nah he's fine.

Sonic: No.

Sapphire: Oh 🤫 you've dealt with Eggman's robots.

Sonic: (silent but slowly walked off)

Sapphire: Anyway, Midnight you had a question for me?

Midnight: (giggled) Ok. So if you were a Pokemon for a day, which would you be and what would you do?

 So if you were a Pokemon for a day, which would you be and what would you do?

Sapphire: I'd like to be either Victini or Suicune. Because Victini is cool and Suicune can crystalize water. For Victini I'd turn invisible and play tricks on Eggman. As well as heal and give my friends a boost. As Suicune I'd purify water and water damage Eggman's stuff.

Seasons: SONIC!!!!!! (Seasons hair was now pink)

Sonic: (gulps then runs off)

Sapphire: Sonic will be fine. Anyway that's it for today. Hope to see you soon.

(Midnight belongs to Midnightshards2003. And Seasons belongs to Tangerbree-sunrise.)