announcement

hi lovelies! as some of you may know, i spontaneously decided to unpublish this book a month ago, because i had the hope of rewriting it somewhere. unfortunately i have decided i won't be doing so, as i have so many other, new projects i want to start & spend time on. this book however still holds a dear place in my heart as one of the first books i have started writing on this app and though i hesitated between not publishing it anywhere at all and letting it remain in the graveyard of my drafts, i spoke to some readers and they said they would like it if it's up somewhere because they did enjoy the story. so just like the old versions of wicked i'll be placing this up on Radish as a bonus for those who want to read it.

the chapters will be updated daily until the fourth story is reached (about hera & zeus), when that happens i'll be publishing new chapters for it as well so i can finish that story and this book. perhaps after doing so i'll start another one, because i have a super long list of myths i was still planning to do in my notes (like daphne & apollo, artemis & orion, pandora's box, eros & psyche, medusa etc.) it all depends on how much i'll be sucked back in the story while writing about zeus & hera, but the chances are high! either way, this does promise consistent updates for the fourth story, because while this was still up i updated like once a month (i forgot this existed, sorry😔)

anyway, my profile on radish is vividlycrimson! the chapters will be placed under the wait-to-unlock tier (where each chapter gets unlocked after an hour), so it's completely free to read! if you want to read it faster, Radish also holds tons of daily coin giveaways where you can win them for free. you can subscribe to the story and get notifications when the chapters are posted.