Chapter One

"Come on, stop being such a wimp and ask Uraraka on a date already!" Mina says as we hang out in her room together.

"I can't do it," I say laying face first on Mina's bed with my phone laying next to me.

"Fine, I'll do it for you then," Mina says picking up my phone and sending a text to Uraraka. "There, message sent. Now we wait for her to reply."

Mina hands me my phone back and I read the text Mina sent to Uraraka pretending she was me.

(Bold is your texts and italic is Uraraka's texts. Also, whenever something is in parentheses like this it's me talking as the author.)

Hey, Uraraka-chan I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me tomorrow.

Sure, how bout 6. We can go to the amusement park.

Sounds great, see you then.

"Eeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhh! Mina, Mina, Mina! She said yes!" I say very loudly after reading Uraraka's text to me.

"Oh my gosh! I told you that you had nothing to worry about!" Mina responds after snatching my phone from me and reading over the text as well. "Girl you get to go to the amusement  park for your first date, all Sero did for me was buy me a piece of cake and go on a walk."

(I forgot to tell you, there are ships in this book such as Sero x Mina and Iida x Yuga.)

"Well at least you got to go on a romantic walk in the park?" I say in a questioning voice. "Now, we should go to bed."

"M'kay, but I'm waking you up at 7 to get you ready," Mina says as I walk out the door.

I give her a nod then leave the room heading next door, where my room is. I take a quick shower then get into my pajama's and head to bed.

I'm unable to fall asleep so I grab a book off of the small shelf above my desk. It's one of my favorites, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, though I must admit there are better in the Harry Potter series. After a while, and by that I mean when I'm halfway done with my book, I set the book down and turn of the light. I finally fall asleep after a few minutes of staring at the ceiling and thinking about what will happen tomorrow.

(Sorry this chapter was short, I hoped you still like it though. The next chapter is the date so not only should it be much longer, but so much so that it will make up for how short this one is.)