Chapter Two

Today I am going on a date. A date with Ochako Uraraka.

Mina, Momo, Toru, and Jiro help me pick out an outfit for the date. We are going to an amusement park, so I have to pick something that fits the style. In the end, we pick out a denim top, white skirt, a black belt, red bracelet, black calf-high socks, red high heels, and a small brown purse. My hair is mostly down with a small braid pulled back and being held by a blue ribbon that matches my shirt.

 My hair is mostly down with a small braid pulled back and being held by a blue ribbon that matches my shirt

There's a knock on the door and we all exchange looks. I go to open the door. Opening the door just a crack I see Ochako standing there.

"Oh, um, hi," I say nervously as I open the door the rest of the way.

"Are you ready to go?" she asks peeking over my shoulder.

"Yeah, let's go," I respond stepping out into the hallway, closing the door behind me.

We walk downstairs to the common area and find almost everyone sitting on the couch. I internally curse because I didn't really want anyone to know about the date quite yet. Well other than the girls, that is.

I try to sneak out the Ochako following behind me. I stop in my tracks when Denki notices us.

"Hey, where are you guys going?" he asks in a questioning tone.

"We're going to an amusement park, it opened a few days ago," I respond neglecting to tell him the part about it being a date.

I grab Ochako's hand and go out the door.

We walk to the amusement park since neither of us has a license let alone a permit. Luckily, the walk isn't very far. It's only about two kilometers east of UA. We get there at about 6:30 when the sun is setting.

The first thing we do is go to the pavilion and walk around looking at all the stalls. We share a caramel apple from one of the stalls and I buy Ochako and I matching necklaces. I get a necklace that's two in one. It's a split in half with a chain on each half. Both halves have the words "I love you" engraved in them, but one is rose gold (that's Ochako's half) and the other is silver (that's my half).

 Both halves have the words "I love you" engraved in them, but one is rose gold (that's Ochako's half) and the other is silver (that's my half)

I put it in a little bag and put it in my purse, keeping it a surprise for Ochako. Once we're done looking around in the pavilion we go outside to the rides. We're both hungry again so we get a bag of cotton candy to share. We then ride the swings that go around in a circle, the bumper cars and we go on several rollercoasters. The very last ride we go on is the Ferris Wheel. I saved it for last for a specific reason, that's where I'm going to give her the necklace, tell her "I love you" and hopefully she'll feel the same way then we'll kiss.

"Come on," I say grabbing her hand as we climb into one of the cabins and sit parrel from each other. "Ochako," I say as the cabin starts moving. "I bought this for you." I hand her the rose gold half of the necklace I bought. "I love you. I have for a while, which is why I'm always staring at you instead of paying attention to the teacher in class. And I understand if you don't feel the same way-"

"I love you too," she says cutting me off.

She leans forward and presses her lips on mine. A warm sensation spreads throughout my body causing me to smile. I can feel Ochako smiling too. I want to stay in that kiss and never leave. I want the kiss to last forever, for Ochako to never let go, never pull away. But, she does.

"So does this mean we're dating now?" she asks blushing like crazy.

"Yes," I say pulling her in for another kiss.

THE END