Beach.

Addison POV:
After the game we all went back to the dorms to get ready for the beach. I grabbed the only bathing suit I had that was a bikini. Which happened to be a matching one with Taryn.
"Taryn are you wearing the matching ones?" I asked

"Yup."she stated.
I'm so lucky all the girls got to room together. The bathing suit was blue with yellow flowers(picture above)

"HURRY GRANDMA" I heard averman yell.

"SHUT UP ED SHERAN" i screamed back.
We all left and walked to the beach. I had a nice white cover up dress with flowers. I had a pair of my favourite sunglasses on my head.
"Before we go in we gotta take photos!" I stated.

"YES IM CAMERA MAN!" Taryn said a bit to excite.

"Ugh girls" we heard Dean mumble. We just let it be.  Taryn was wearing shorts and a crop top, to cover up her suit. We quickly took some photos for Instagram then met up with Connie and Julie laying on the beach.

"Are we gonna go in?" I asked

"Wow, wow hold your hourses." Connie said.
I quickly took of my dress and sunglasses,leaving me in just my suit. I felt eyes on me and turned to see the whole team staring. The only one not staring was Adam. He was playing in the water,wondering what happened to his friends.

"Uh what are you guys looking at?." I asked confused.

"You babe." Dean responded. I stormed up to him.

"For one my name is not babe. And two never call me that again" I kicked his shin then walked off. The girls sun tanned a bit, well the boys played football.

{small time skip}

We had been at the beach for a few hours,just playing. I decided to finally go in the water.
I walked into the water as coldness took over my body making me freezing cold. After a while I got use to it.

"Whatcha doing addi?" I heard what sounded like banks ask. Me and him had grown a little closer over the last few days. I will attempt he was fairly attractive.

"What's it look like I'm doing banks?" I asked.

"It looks like your bored, let me fix that." He said and before I could respond I was over his shoulder laughing and punching his back.

"ADAM PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed.
"If you say so."
Next thing I knew he jumped into the water with me still over his back.
I came back up to find my self now warped around Adam waist.

"BANKS!,VERHOEVEN! COME HERE THERE IS SOME PEOPLE WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO MEET" I heard Fulton yell at us.
I looked up at Adam to see him looking down at me. He smiled and ran out of the water with me still warped around his waist. His hands were just under my but holding onto my thighs. All I could do was blush. I look over to see the girls looking sadly over at the boys. Taryn looked the worst out of all. By the time me and Adam got closer I saw they were talking to girls. When we got there adam let's go of me and set me down.

"Thanks for the ride taxis." I laughed.

"Ya no problem" he said quickly then turning his attention to the group of girls. I sighed and walked over to my friend to ask what was wrong.

"What's wrong guys?" I asked my voice full of concern.

"Them look. They look so happy talking to them. It's like we are ghost" Connie said sadly.

"They are so perfect why wouldn't the boys want them." Taryn added

"Well who are they?" I asked

"The USA swim team." Julie said.

"Oh uh really?" I asked hoping she was wrong.

"Yup." Julie said as I turned to look at them.
I turned around to see a group of boys walking towards us. Oh hell. I noticed one was wearing a Iceland jacket. Coach had warned us about them.