The truth.

An: I think you know when to play the song.
Addison POV:
We started back to the  dorm still in are small of me,Taryn,Connie,Julie,Dean,Fulton,and Guy.  I know I had not even know them less then a week but Taryn, but I trust them with all my heart. After what happened with Layla they need to know. We made are way up to the girls room, with the three boys not far behind. We got in and the group spread themselves across the room well I locked the door.
"Uh okay this is kinda hard to explain." I said.

"Take your time it's okay" Connie said holding my shoulder.

"Ok. It started back in New York. Me, Taryn and Layla were best friends. Me and Taryn were super close tho. Well in grade three me and Layla started fighting a bit. I started becoming a better swimmer." I explained.

"Wait your a swimmer?" Dean asked.

"Yup and a pretty darn good one." Taryn chimed in.

"But that's beside the point. Layla started to get mad and jelly. She became toxic.  She started to bully me and call me names. Names like fatty Addi and telling me to die. This went on and just got worse. In grade seven me and Taryn finally dropped her but that only made her mader. last year I got a boyfriend I really liked,maybe even loved him. One day before the most important swim meet in my life. This swim meet had people from the goodwill games coming to watch me. I walked into the pool  and saw Layla and him making out. It broke me. I just ran out. She shot me that same smile she shot me when she left with banks. It turns out that was not the only thing she had planned for that day. Right before my race I got up on the block and got ready, the race started like normal. And I was doing great. That was until, I started coughing and chocking in water.  I looked up to see the pool full of roses. Which I'm very allergic to.  I started to feel my self sink. I got token out of the water to yelling and screaming. It was Taryn yelling at Layla who sat there holding roses. I woke up in the hospital a few hours later. Scared to swim for weeks. Now I had no chance of making the goodwill games for swimming. I went back to school a week later. To find myself being the laughing stack. Photos of me drowning pinned on walls. New names. Comments and more. By that I had enough. I wanted to die."  I stuttered trying not to cry. Taryn rubbed my back. "But Taryn wouldn't let me she is the only reason I'm here today." I said giving her a hug. Soon after we were joined by the others.

"I'm so sorry that happened bash sis" Fulton and Dean said giving me another hug.

"NEXT TIME I SEE HERE I WILL BEAT HER ASS" Julie screamed. Once again we all hugged.

"Wassup,wait why is my little lady crying?" Dwayne came in looking at me.

"It's nothing Dwayne." I said giving him a smile.

After that we all went to bed. We got ready for are game against Italy. We never knew when the others got back and we didn't care.

An: sorry this is just a filler.