Chapter 5

BAMBI POV:

"Mama I'm home sorry I'm late I was with Vicky at her house to see Uncle Keely" I yell though the house after placing my keys down.

"Come in the kitchen baby!" she yells so I run towards the kitchen engulfing her in a big hug making her stumble back a little bit.

I love my mother with all my heart since she's done so many things for me since birth especially when my daddy wasn't there because he was in jail for the first 8 years of my life but that doesn't mean I don't love my father any less because I'm a daddy's girl for sure but my mother is definitely my whole world.

"Ouu Bam you stink baby" she laughs and I get off her laughing with her knowing I do reek.

"I know mama I was in P.E and was putting in the work like usual" I flip my hair and she shakes her head while rolling her eyes going into the fridge for some water.

"Kaylen told me that your a bully at school" she raises an eyebrow and my jaw drops.

"He a li-"

"Kaylen don't be lying" she side eyes me and sits on one of the stools leaning on her elbow facing me.

"I ain't a bully I just don't like folks cause they play around and trying me" I mug just thinking about it.

"You just like yo daddy I swear you two don't like nobody and always starting something when somebody looks at y'all" she shakes her head and the door opens revealing Q with Wiz and Dad coming right behind him.

They all make their way to the kitchen for a plate of food mama made and of course dad kissed her first before getting his plate which made me smile wishing I had the type of bond they had...without the back story and traumatizing moments with it, I got out my thoughts and grabbed a plate of food before I sat down at the table with everybody just laughing and talking like usual.

"Your daughter is a bully Simon" my mom looks at my dad and he laughs.

"No I'm not I just don't like people looking at me or talking to me any type of way" I argue and my dad shakes his head.

"She got into it with a girl today on the field and now the girl got a tooth in the back of her mouth missing" The table laughs and mama puts her hand on her head looking like she needs a cigarette.

"You look like you need a cigarette" daddy says and she laughs a little bit before going back to her food.

"Where long neck ahh Kaylen at?" Q asks with a whole steak in his mouth making us all look at him in disgust.

"Mamas...why do we feed the damn homeless and people in fucking need" I choke on my sprite laughing.

"Man you killed ha dog... you shouldn't even be in dis bitch" Wiz joked making the whole table laugh and my mama started laughing a little with us.

"Bruno gonna bite y'all asses" she mugs them and I laugh remembering the stories she use to tell about her and daddy's long exhausting relationship.

Her and dad's relationship was definitely not the best story especially since daddy was so protective and territorial over my mother and I can relate since I'm pretty protective over the people I most care about but dad was a different type of crazy he killed her dog, took advantage of her, abused her, made people kill her best friends including Kaylen mom and many more but they fixed it once mama started holding her ground making dad literally her bitch...he won't admit it but we all know it.

"That dog wouldn't even let me kiss yo mama, I couldn't get shit until the mothafucka was dead" he rolled his eyes before finishing his mashed potatoes.

"Lying ass" she turn her lip to the side and I laugh.

"Anyways back to Kaylen cause he suppose to drop my shit off soon" Q look at Wiz than over at me and all I did was shrug.

"He wit them other stupid niggas but he was telling me about this house party one of his niggas holding" Wiz finishes his plate and rubs his big stomach.

"Oh yea I wanted to t-"

"You not going" all of them said in unison.

"Why not mama?" I look at her and she looks at me with a "you know exactly why" look.

"That fight w-"

"Was unnecessary just yo like attitude now you not going" dad smiled and I mug him before he grabbed a piece of bread and threw it at me.

He always throwing something bruh.

"Mama please! Vicky going" I give her puppy eyes and she rolls her eyes.

"Girl I invented doggy eyes you not fooling me anytime soon" she lightly laughs before looking back at me.

"How about this...you can go-"

"Thank you th-"

"But you gotta stay with Kaylen" my smile dropped and Q cackled.

"She thought her bow legged ass was gonna go somewhere" Q laughed harder and I looked at my legs.

"It's pigeon toed! Shut up!" I buck at him and sit back in my chair.

"Mama do I ha-"

"Yes you do since I know he will make sure you stay in line and aren't getting into stuff" she looks at me with all seriousness so I know there is no way out of this.

"Fine" I mumble and she kisses the side of my head before getting up and putting her plate in the sink.

"Simon do these dishes once everyones done with their food" she looks over at my dad and he smacks his teeth.

"Bruh ain't women supposed t-" mom and I glare at him and he puts his hands up in defense.

"I cooked so the least you can do is the dishes now get to it" she smiles and kisses his lips.

Bitch ass.

"Bam I advise you to tell Kaylen to pick you up and make sure you tell me when you are leaving before I leave with Zyla" I nod and scrap my plate before putting it in the sink.

"Ite bye niece we out" Q and Wiz gives me hugs after putting their plates in the sink.

I walk them to the door and they leave after kissing my forehead like they always do and I close the door making sure to lock it before running up the stairs and making my way towards my room to think about what I'm gonna do.

Should I call him? Or text?