Q&A

Authors note: I'm just gonna answer or bring up some comments about the characters IN THEIR "POV" anyways let's begin.
———————————————————————

"Okay you ready mama or should I say Zyana Miller" I joke sitting in my chair.

"Yes, actually it's Johnson since Sy wasn't having it but whatever" She waves me off.

"Okay so we gonna start from the beginning.. why the fuck was you still friends with Lia?"

"I was in high school dumb as hell so I just kept being friends with her since we were friends in middle school but she wasn't always the trifling bitch she became" I hold in my laugh and nod.

"Why you ain't kill Lia when you had the chance?"

"I'm not a killer...well I wasn't" she smiled and I just nodded my damn head.

"Why did you need a ride to school when you had your own car?"

"My aunt had her own car but she would let her bum ass boyfriend have it so she would take mine in the morning after I left for school since she ain't wanna catch a taxi or whatever it was embarrassing" she rolled her eyes.

"Who was your fakest friend?"

"Lia and Toni I don't know which to choose but hey, fake is fake.

Why do you think people called you dumb for kissing Simon when you were at that one kickback where you danced all up on Ty?

"Cause it was dumb, I was with Ty at the time even if he wasn't shit but I should've stayed loyal even if he wasn't" she shrugged.

"Why didn't you leave Simon after literally everything he did? Does it affect you at times laying next to the person that ruined you as a child?"

"I love him sadly and Of course sometimes I think like... damn this man hurt me so much but what nobody knows is that I've done things to Simon but not as bad but still we ain't perfect and I wouldn't want to get into another relationship with my baggage so now sy is stuck fixing it" she shrugs.

"Was your dreams real memories in Bambi?"

"Yea uhh when you go through some traumas your brain completely blocks out the memory soo sometimes they just come to my mind and I think that's why I don't remember much of my child hood" I nod and get to the next question.

"Somebody said "just undo the contract" uhh any responses?"

"It's...it's a contract...how the fuck would I undo it at the time?" She glares at me.

"I ain't ask it" I put my hands up.

"Moving on from Bambi let's get into OUR Bambi" she nods and I continue.

"Why didn't you shoot daddy when he came to the house when he just came out of jail?"

"I should have...but I didn't since I always had a soft spot for your dad maybe even a soul tie" she explained.

"Mmm okay well why did you take Simon back after he ain't believe me at the time?"

"Mm I really don't know, I guess I knew I was gonna handle it I didn't give a fuck what he thought cause I knew I'd handle it" she shrugged and I nodded.

"Onto the next question uhh whats your Zodiac Sign?"

"Pisces" she smiles and I shook my head.

"Not a flex but okay." I joke and she rolls her eyes.

"Why did you let me stay in that dirty ass house knowing daddy wasn't ready for that responsibility?"