Chapter 6

"Now I got you in my spaceI won't let go of youGot you shackled in my embraceI'm latching on to you

I won't let go of you
Got you shackled in my embrace
I'm latching on to you."

Griffan's POV

Griffan's POV

Sitting in the corner of the meeting room, I sighed internally as I thought about the little wolf that made me breakfast this morning. Her smile was carved into my mind, and it made me feel content.. something I hadn't felt in a while. I looked down at my wrist and played with the black velvet scrunchie that she left in my jacket pocket, although wearing it constantly reminds me of her smell... and keeps my wolf in a constant state of arousal. 

Every week we had these meetings, and Damian would drag me to them. I fucking hate it. I don't mind going over crucial things needed for the pack, but there is a reason I'm not an Alpha.. so I don't have to deal with this crap. 

" Any thoughts to add Griffan? " Alpha Damian asked, and I looked up from the scrunchie to see the eyes of both him, the Beta, Gamma, Peacekeeper Jerimiah, the Beta's son, and other pack warriors awaiting my response. 

" Strengthen the borders.. interrogate the rogues.. Didn't I give the same answer in the last meeting? What's changed since then? " I asked, looking back down at the scrunchie, and Damian chuckled as he turned away. 

" Nothing at all.. Now onto other matters. Jerimiah, you had a few things to bring to the table regarding Freya's case with Kannon's children? " Damian asked, and my ears perked up immediately. 

" Yes, she has expressed concern for the safety of Kannon's children, and I think we should take note of it. She has obviously grown an attachment to them, and although it is uncertain, we don't know if Kannon has inflicted any abuse on them quite yet.. " He said, and Damian nodded.

" We'll perform a wellness check. Make sure everything is in order before we give a cause to extract the children. But it will have to wait. Now is too critical of a time to infiltrate their territory again. " The Beta nodded his head.