Chapter 2: Order of Heroes

You woke up slowly and looked around to see that you were in a rather large bedroom. You tried to get up but something, no someone, holding you in place.

You looked at the person and saw that it was Kiran's girlfriend. No, not Kiran. Your's.

It was strange, since you've never had a girlfriend before and didn't know what to do

It was strange, since you've never had a girlfriend before and didn't know what to do. You felt her bury her face into your chest and mutter five more minutes as she slept peacefully.

You sigh softly as you noticed that you didn't have a shirt on and that she only wore her nightgown as she slept.

You gently shake her as she groans.

You: We need to get ready.

She looked up at you and sighed.

Sharena: Okay.

She kisses you which caught you off guard for a bit before she pulled away. She smiles at you cutely and heads to the changing room to put her armor on. You merely shrugged and got out of bed. You grabbed your shirt and put it on as well as some pants before seeing the cloak placed on the rack. You grabbed it and put the hood on you, to cover the upper half of your face as Sharena walked out of the changing room, wearing her armor.

She hugged you as you also hugged her back as she smiles.

Sharena: First day got you nervous?

You were a bit confused but nodded, going along with it. She smiles and leads you out of the room.

Kiran: Boo....

You jumped a bit and Sharena looked at you.

You: It's nothing. Kiran?!

Kiran: Yep. I figured you might be lost on what you're doing. I decided to help you out.

You: Do you know where we are going?

Kiran: Hm... Looks like we are heading to the Order of Heroes' base. And from what you heard from Sharena, it is our first day on the job.

You: Then how are we and Sharena together?

Kiran: Oh, the royal family took me in. Sharena, Alfonse, Anna and I became close friends. As for how Sharena and I are together, her parents approve of us and is glad that we are together. Even Alfonse is happy, though he might be overprotective at times. Anna, I assume you already know, is not just our commander but also handles the food storage and our budget.

You: Okay, but isn't she also greedy when it comes to gold?

Kiran: Yes.

You mentally nodded as you and Sharena soon reached the barracks to see the soldiers either training, relaxing or guarding. They saw Sharena and saluted. When they saw you, they start to whisper amongst themselves.