Chapter 3: You're a Summoner, Kiran

As you looked at some of the weapons, you grabbed each one and checked for weight and how your handling is and Kiran would mentally help you with the pros and cons.

You: So...what's our choice?

Kiran: Honestly, I'd go for the sword. But even those vary, since there are normal swords, cutlasses, katanas, broadswords, longswords, and-

Something was glowing at the far end of the room. You walked over to it and saw a gun shaped weapon.

You: A gun?

Kiran: That's no gun, my friend. That is Breidablik.

Anna walked over as you picked it up and the weapon glowed softly before dimming down.

Anna: It chose you?

You: What?

Anna: Kiran...you're a summoner.

You/Kiran: What?/What?

Anna walked over to you.

Anna: A summoner. This is amazing. You're able to summon heroes with this. Granted, you need to use orbs but still!

You: Orbs?

You looked at Anna with confusion.

Anna: Orbs are what's used to summon heroes from different eras. It's not just heroes that saved the world.

Kiran: Great. There's a chance that we might summon villains. Though, if I'm correct, they can't hurt us because they would be bound to you.

You looked at Breidablik and noticed two settings on it.

Summon

Magic

You put it on magic and you can already feel its power coursing through.

You: You know what. I think this will suffice...and this too.

You held out a normal sword as Anna smiles and nods.

Anna: All right then.