Johnny Cade (Friendship)

I was walking down the street with my friend Marcia and heading towards our favorite diner. I passed a few people we knew that were coming back from the diner and I said hi and kept walking. We finally got there and sat down to order. "What would you two dolls like? the waitress asked us. Oh um can I please get a cheeseburger with a side of fries and a vanilla shake? Of course, and for you? she asked Marcia. I'll have the same, she said smiling. Alright we'll have that out in 10 minutes". She walked away and Marcia turned to me to start talking. "Sooo? Sooo what? I said. Well has anything interesting happened lately? No, not that I know of. Wow, you're exciting, she said sarcastically. Hey! I am exciting!" I said laughing. 

Just then, I looked over and saw some annoying boys pointing at me and whispering. Oh god. Now they were walking over. "Hey pretty lady, one of them said while laughing with his friends. Hello? I said confused. So, wanna go out tomorrow night at the next drive in? I'm sure we'd have a kickin' time if ya know what I mean, he said smirking and laughing with everyone else. Hey! Leave her alone, said my friend Johnny. And why should I? Because she doesn't like you and thinks your annoying, now leave. Who said she thinks I'm annoying? Y/n, do you think he's annoying? Johnny asked. Extremely, I said bluntly. Exactly, now leave", he said seriously. The guy scoffed and rolled his eyes and eventually left. "Thanks Johnny, I said hugging him. No problem", he said smiling and walked back to his friends. "Boy am I lucky Johnny was here to get that guy away, I said to Marcia. Here you guys go, said the waitress putting our food down. Thank you", I said politely. Finally. I was now able to eat my burger in peace.