Ralph Macchio (love, part 1)

"Hey Sam! Oh hey y/n!" I was meeting my best friend Sam at a cafe that she chose out. It was 12:00 and time to order lunch. "So, what should I get? I asked Sam. Well I really like the grilled cheese or the spaghetti", she said showing me the menu.  The waiter came over and we both ordered our lunch. Me and Sam were chatting when she suddenly looked over my shoulder and widened her eyes. "Sam, what's wrong? Y/n, there's a cute boy staring at you! Wait really? Yeah look". I turned around and saw a tall boy with brown hair and brown eyes looking at me. He had a charming smile and glowing eyes. I smiled back at him and turned away. "Oh my god, he's cute"! I said excitedly. 

It was about 45 minutes later and we had just finished eating. The boy was still there but he wasn't eating or doing anything. It was almost as if he was waiting for something. Anyways, Sam had to go so we grabbed our stuff and walked out. "It was really fun hanging out today! Yeah it was! I said. Okay, well I gotta go now but let's hang out again soon! Yeah for sure", I said smiling. Sam left and I was just about to until I saw the boy coming up to me. "Hey, he said in such a charming voice. Oh hi, I said confused. I'm Ralph what's your name? he asked smiling. I'm y/n, so why are you talking to me? I said giggling while he laughed with me. Well, I thought you seemed really pretty and nice, and you don't have to, but I wanted to know if you'd wanna hang out with me some time? Oh yeah, that sounds fun! Alright well, when do you wanna catch up? Well I'm not doing anything tonight or tomorrow if that works? Okay great, tonight's fine", he said smiling. I wrote down my number for him before I left and then I went home. 

It was 5:00 now and I was watching a show in my room while doing homework. The phone rang and I thought it would be one of my friends calling, but when I answered, it was Ralph. "Hello? Hey, it's Ralph. Oh hi! So what time should I pick you up tonight? Um, I don't know, maybe 7:00? Will we go out for dinner? Yeah, I was thinking we could go to Zino's for dinner? If you like the food there? Oh yeah I love it there! Okay, I'll see you later then! Alright bye!" I started getting ready and picked out an outfit. I decided to wear jeans, a plain blue shirt, and a pair of high tops. I did my hair and makeup, and then just listened to music until Ralph came to pick me up. It was 7:05 when I heard the doorbell ring. I grabbed my purse and ran downstairs to open the door. "Hey", he said.