4

A small sound of wood against tile startled your eyes open. They had stayed like that. Trying to process who the fuck was in front of you.

"Wilbur..?"

You could hear his muffled words through the cloth that had been tied around his head.

"open this fucking door, y/n!" his shouts got louder and louder.

You stepped behind the man and studied the knot, pulling at the crossed fabric. Little bits of felt ripped between your fingers. The cloth had been tied too tight.

"uh-ok.. how do I do this" you thought out loud. Wilbur's worried expression came with it.

"ok, so uh, this might hurt"

"w-t?!"

You pulled the front of the cloth below Wilbur's chin. Well, at least you tried.

The door swung open.

"oh, so the lovers reunite" his voice boomed throughout the small room.

"you just couldn't wait to get your hands on him" if smirk was a tone of voice, you could've said you've heard it.

"what the fu-"

He took a fist full of polyester and pushed you hard against a wall, "you weren't supposed to see that" his lips stayed tight, and his face was  up in yours.

"but look where your nosy ass got you stuck" he laughed, looking back at Wilbur.

"I would've done the same to you, but more people would've gone looking for you" he said "guess I'll have to give them something to look for then."

He firmed his grip on your shirt and stormed out the door. You grabbed onto the door frame for dear fucking life. God knows what he was capable of doing.

"STOP. PLEASE!" you could feel your throat tighten up again, and your words came out in cracks.

You stared back at Wilbur, who was fumbling with the rope that tied his hands together with the time that he had.

"YOU BROUGHT YOURSELF INTO THIS MESS" he pulled harder. You brought your hands to your neck to reduce the restriction of air, but that gave him time to pull you completely from the room.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT" you yelled back through gasps for air.

"YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT FUCKER" he turned to look you in the eyes, "I WANT YOU DEAD".