Warnings & Disclaimers

If you enjoy what you read make sure to add it to your library so that you receive notifications regarding the updates! :)
( If you come across any errors regarding grammar, punctuation or spelling please leave a comment so I can fix it! Thank you. )

You also may interact with/speak to characters via the comments, just be sure to clarify who you're interacting with/speaking to.

WARNING

Mature Audience's Only

Please Read the Following Carefully.

This book contains graphic R rated content including, but not limited to, murder, consensual adult sex and sexual activity, suicide, and mention of sexual assault experiences(no SA is ever described, only referenced as a past event, but it may still be triggering).

If you are sensitive to any of the mentioned topics, please do not read this story, your mental health is more important than a story.

Please also note that this story does evolve pretty slowly and may be considered cringy to some. If you choose to continue reading, then I hope you enjoy! If not, then I hope you find something that you do enjoy. Don't forget to leave honest feedback, I'd love to write more stories or even make this one into a series. 

~~~

Things to Note Before Proceeding ;

Although there will of coarse be many similarities, the creatures in this book are created through inspiration from different versions of their tales and are not meant to follow any specific stereotypes you might typically see in Wattpad or other books, movies and T.V. shows.

If any information(herbal or otherwise) in any of the chapters interests you, please make sure to do your research instead of using the information in this tale. This is a fantasy story and is not meant to be educational in any way. Although some things may be used correctly, not everything will.

Thank you for considering my novel. Feel free to ask any questions you'd like along the way, I'll do my best to answer each of them. :))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~