Author's Message

Hi there! I want to thank each and every one of you for the views, votes and support!! It is extremely appreciated

Unfortunately, I will not be posting the rest of the book as I am currently going through the process of proof reading and final-touch-editing before finally publishing the full thing in paperback and eBook form around the last few days of January (I'm writing this page on January 27, 2023 EST). If you have enjoyed what you've read so far and would like to continue to read, or even listen to the rest of it, you can find it once it's available by following one of my instagrams where I will be posting updates for when it's available.
(Listed below.)

For those of you that are disappointed, I am truly sorry. I've definitely been reading a book and gotten super into it on here just for something like this to happen so I understand how it feels from a readers POV. I had planned to publish this story from the beginning and have been using wattpad for commentary and social reach. However I didn't originally plan to stop posting chapters here, but I didn't want to be cheated out of all my hard work and effort by posting the full thing for free and a few of my friends agreed that that's a good idea.

I promise the ending is worth paying for though. ;)

I love you guys so much! Feel free to advertise your own stories in the comments, whether they're published here or elsewhere. I also have an advertisement story up specifically for sharing your story(s). Be sure to check that out on my profile and share it with fellow writers!! Also please check out my other story in progress, Heart of Flame. :))

I WILL post an update here when it is officially available as well so keep your notifs on, hit the follow to ensure that you are notified and keep an eye out for that!

Anyways, thank you all again for everything, your input is incredibly appreciated!
Red777WitchX will be the main Instagram regarding the stories I write and publish, the other two are personal accounts but I love making new friends. Have a great year!

 Have a great year!