II - DIED DANCING IN PUBLIC, BODY STRUGGLED TO DO A LAST GHUSL.

Prophet Muhammad pbuh said;
you will die the way you lived.

~ hadeeth.

.
.
.

watch the link above⬆️

MUHAMMAD AL NAQVI narrated ; a lady who gives ghusl to ladies. called this sheikh, she said "I'm in trouble, giving a last ghusl to a woman. is it okay if can open up with you?"

"of course you can, you're trouble in the middle of ghusl. so tell me."

"the woman..., her one hand is on her side - her hip, the other on her head, and.... one leg is in a different way too."

sheikh said, "ok, try to make it straight".

"wallahi i tried, i cannot push it it might break. Prophet pbuh said; breaking a bone of a dead is like breaking a bone of a living person..."

(a person feels. that's for ghusl, its recommended to not use hot or very cold water. it should be normal. like giving bath to a normal person.)

"okay you know what take a towel, dip it into the hot water put it on her limbs and everything."

(to soften a stiffened body.)

"sheikh you're talking about the towel, i dipped the whole body inside hot water, it is still the same. and i don't know what to do, when we wrap her with kafan, its visible, (her weird body posture). what should i do.."

"check with the family members, who's she and what she used to do..."

when her mother was told of the situation, she replied, "wallahi when we brought her here she was fine. she was completely straight. once she was brought in the place for ghusl, she became like this...."

"please tell us why this happened to your daughter.."

".....day-night, .....she listened to music, despite call of athan being given. in ramadan. in this or that. and how she died...in the wedding, she was happily dancing, her friends invited her on the stage....and exactly the way her body is currently she was, she was to pull her leg to perform a style, took a round, fell down and she died. completely dead... but her body was straight...."

because her whole life she was doing what? the end is the same. now she is taking it to her grave.

If you lived a life of disobedience, if you lived a life of sin, you will die the same way and you will be resurrected the way you died!

السلام عليكم

u'd surely not want this to happen to you...?

u kn not when death would come. so, another thing, stop recommending or encouraging others with SINFUL content.

tag others to share this chapter.

surah furqan.