III - BRIDE PASSED AWAY IN SUJOOD.

Prophet Muhammad pbuh said;
you will die the way you lived.

~ hadeeth

|

|

watch the link above⬆️

ABDUL MOHSEN AL AHMED narrated; ...of a pious sister. ma shaa Allah.

after performing salat al maghrib, she put her makeup, her beautiful white dress for her wedding party. but when heard athan of isha, and realized she broke her wudu, she said, "ummi i have to make wudu for isha."

her shocked mother replied, "are you crazy? guests are waiting for you! your makeup will be washed away. i am your mother i order you to not pray salah right now. wallah, if you make wudu, i will be angry at you."

now the daughter responded no lesser passionately, "wallahi i won't go out till i have performed. you must know there is no obedience to any creature and disobedience to the Creator which is Allah Azzawajal."

"what would the guests say? you won't be beautiful in their eyes. they will make fun."

the daughter smiled, "ummi, are you worried i wont be beautiful in the eyes of creations? what about my Creator? i am worried if i miss salah i wont be beautiful in His Sight."

soon her makeup was washed away, she didn't care. she began her salah. the moment she bowed down to make sujood. oh man, Malik al mawt came and took her soul.

ya Allah how beautiful this death. you know when Allah Loves a servant He Beautifies their death.

and in shaa Allah, on the Day of Judgment, she will meet Allah Azzawajal sitting in sujood!

السلام عليكم

u'd surely want this ...?
of course, i do.♥️

u kn not when death would come. so, another thing, stop recommending SINFUL content to friends and family.

have you ever clarified to yourself that you should not prefer anyone above your Creator.
you should want Him.
Your success comes from Him