I - BOY HOOKED ONTO PORNOGRAPHY DIED, LEFT EMAILS ON AUTO-FORWARD.

.....We shall produce for him on the Day of Judgment a book(of his deeds) spread wide open (for him to see).

(Then We commanded him): "Read your book(of deeds). Enough for you this day that your own soul should call you to account (on all matters that you have done)."
13-14: 17-Isra. Qur'an.

|

|

watch the link above⬆️

MUFTI MENK ISMAIL narrated; wallahi, it is our duty to change our lives. i cry when i listen to this...

one muslim boy - hooked onto pornography died in a car crash, may Allah s.w.t forgive him. he had purchased weekly emails full of naked women, with his card.

his friends didn't pay, but asked the boy to forward it to them. so in a group of many friends he used to send those emails with all pictured attached to it.

the boy - bored of forwarding each, so he put it on auto-forward; automatically forwarding emails of those naked women.

one day, in a crash, he died. his some friends were involved in the crash but survived.

later, when the friends met they cried so much and told a sheikh, every week we receive emails from this man who is now in his grave.

Allahu akbar! you see....

those friends then had to go back to the servers to cut because it was taking to a long for the subscription to expire.

السلام عليكم

السلام عليكم

u'd surely not want this to happen to you...?

u kn not when death would come. so, another thing, stop recommending SINFUL content to friends and family.

 so, another thing, stop recommending SINFUL content to friends and family

Surah Furqan.