Part 1

My name is Chiyo Ukai, my father coaches for the Karasuno Volleyball team, I haven't seen him in almost 6 years. My mother got a divorce and moved to the other side of the country, but now she has a job and she can't take care of me properly, so I'm going to live with my dad.

I've always liked my dad better anyways, he doesn't yell (as much) when I get a D on my grades. He likes to talk about his team a lot. He likes them too. There captain, I think his name was either Asahi or Dachi. He also two first years on the team with an awesome quick attack or whatever you call it.

Now, to stop the questions before they come, I don't play volleyball. My dad showed me only some moves when I was a kid, but that wasn't long enough to get to level one on volleyball. On the weekends I would sometimes play Rugby or something like that, I never really stuck around something for too long, unless I really enjoyed it. My mother also made me do ballet, at first I hated it, now that I've done it for a while I've gotten good at it. I also started doing hip-hop.

But today, I'm moving to live with my father and I can't wait. When the train came I sat down and basically died of excitement. But the train ride was long, so I played my phone for a little bit then listened to some music. I watched the scenery from the window, I used to live in the city, so all this land and grass and fresh air seemed and looked nice.

After 4 long and boring hours, my train stops and I am the first one off the train, pushing past people that will never matter in my life. I spot my dad, looking around the people, trying to find me.

"Dad!" I yell, making a few fathers turn my way, as well as some other randoms. My father looks my way and smiles brightly before coming towards me and gripping me in a hug

"My god, you've grow" he said breaking the first hug I've had with him in 6 years.

"Well, duh, I'm not going to shrink silly" I say standing on my tippy toes.

"Come on, your grandparents are waiting back at the house" My dad says taking my suitcase.

"Oh, thanks" I says I walk with him

He takes me back to his car and puts my suitcase in the back before going to the front and driving off. I fill him in on everything thats happened to me in the last few years. He basically just tells me stuff he told me over the phone, stuff like volleyball and that. He says that they are going to a inter-high tournament soon.

We make it back to the house. His had his own home instead of an apartment. It was also pretty big, my grandparents made a lot of money but then gave the house to him in the end. I remembering coming here every summer after school, I would play volleyball with my great-grandpa in the backyard as well as my dad.

My grand parents and great-grandpa were waiting for me in the front yard, before the car even stopped, I jumped out and hugged them.

"Chiyo!!!" My grandmother yelled wrapping me in her pillow-like hug.

"hey grandma, its so great to see you again" I smile as I hug her back

"Don't forget about me now" My grandpa said hugging me as well.

When I break away the hug, I see my great-grandpa, standing with his arms crossed and a grin on his face. Despite how old he is, he is in a surprising good form.

"Hey there kid, how's it going?"  my great-grandpa asks.

"hey! I missed you!" I run over and hug him.

"Ha, I missed you too, the last time I saw you, you were yay-high" He uses his hand the measure how tall I was.

"I know, I've grown!" I smile to him, he was my favourite grandparent. (shut up, I know you all have favourites)

"Hey! Your gonna leave me with your junk?" My dad says unloading my stuff.

"Oh, right!" I run back and collect my stuff, with my grandparents leading me to my old room.

It was exactly as I remembered it. The walls were a nice shade of purple, photos and posters still hanging up in my room. The height chart at my door I carved in. The bits and bobs I had in my room, it was childish and old, but it was home. The windows I loved so much. My father puts pillows on the bottom of the window, it was big enough for someone to sit there and open the windows.

I set my suitcase down, and my grandparent left me. Leaving me with no choice but do the one thing I dreaded. Unpacking my stuff.

I slowly moved around and put everything in its place, cleaning stuff up and putting stuff I don't need, away.

Once I finished, I placed my hands on my hips and congratulated myself on how awesome I am. I went to the kitchen and met my family with giant smirks and grin on their faces.

"What?" I question after they just seem to stare at me for a while.

"Well, to make up for the time you weren't here, we got you a small stack of presents" My grand mother stated proudly. They moved out of the way and a not small, but very big stack of presents were there.

"Hey, wait here I got you guys stuff too!" I say as I run back to my room and grab the stuff I got for my family.

I gave my dad a nice looking watch. My grandmother a knitting set. My grandpa a book since he is always reading. And I got my great-grandpa a volleyball since I heard on the phone his last one broke, somehow.

We all exchange gifts and say thanks. I couldn't get the smile off my face. This was one of the reasons I like my father's side better. They were so welcoming and kind, unlike my mother's side which was manipulative and cruel. 

"Aunt Aiya, couldn't make but she will see you later in the week" My dad said putting on his new watch.

Aunt Aiya, by far the coolest aunt I've ever known. She is always down to do whatever and she also can keep a secret. She has been arrested a few times, and also drinks a lot, but not too much to make her addicted, but she is the worlds greatest aunt.

"Oh cool, I miss her as well" I say, taking one of the many Mochi's on the table.

"Also, we are going to enroll you to Karasuno, sound good?" My father asks also taking a mochi

"yeah for sure, I would like to met some of the players you talk about...non stop" I say, biting the Mochi.

"Kay, great, your grandmother has already gotten your school clothes, it starts in two days" My Dad said as I nodded.

Karasuno High, a school that my father works at, sorta. A school with players my father knows.  A school with cute uniforms. A school with a good reputation. A school with a volleyball team that can be loud, tall and loud. Not to mention loud.

What could go wrong? 

A/N: Warning: This shitty book was written before I started my Bakugo one, I've only recently found it in my drafts. It will de doggy-doo-doo. I'm currently too lazy to edit it. You may suck it up.