Part 2

Two days are up. I start high school today.... No, actually I wanna sleep, its too early for this. Education can wait, I need to not have a malfunctioning brain right now.

After ten minutes of refusing to get up and arguing with myself, I lazily get up and get dressed. I brush my hair, the knots waking me up like a cat going in water. I go into the kitchen and I see my father in his work clothes. 

"Morning" he says, lazily.

"Morning" I say back with the same tone.

If I say it once I've said it a thousand time, Ukai's are not morning people.

I grab a box of ceral and pour it into a bowl with some milk and eat/drink it. It wakes me up a small bit and I put my bowl in the dishwasher, before going to the bathroom. I brush my teeth. I look like a literal demon, I can not go to school like this. I don't know make-up, but I know what looks good. I put some a bit of mascara and clear lip gloss before putting my hair in my signature look, two space buns on the top of my head.

It was early in the morning, around 6am, but the Karasuno boy's volleyball training started soon and the only way I could go to school would be with my dad, meaning I would have to wake up early.

When we were ready to go we went to his car, the frosty air biting my nose, thank god jackets existed. He started the car and drove to Karasuno. We made small talk on the way. I double checked that I had everything, which I did.

When we got there, my dad went in a different way than me, he headed towards the gym. I pretended to go to some random place, but I waited for my dad to be out of view from me then follow him. He went to the second closest gym.

I could already heard the sound of volleyballs flew hits and hitting the ground as well as the sound of sneakers running around the gym. Without anyone noticing me, I opened the door and watched them play, I thought it would be fun or something, but I grew bored of it soon and my legs ached from squatting. 

I stood up and turned to leave, only to run straight into a tall dude. My hand flew to my forehead, where I hit the guy just collar bone. I looked up to see a blonde dude in glasses looking down at me. Next to him stood a smaller, green hair boy with freckles on his face.

"Oh, sorry, didn't see you in time" I say, giving him a closed eye smile

"Watch were you are going next time" He said, as he walked past me, the green haired guy looked slightly shocked but followed the taller one in the gym.

Yamaguchi's POV

Watch were you are going next time? What that it? He wasn't going to say anything mean? Well, he said it in a rude tone, but thats just Tsukki.

"Hey Tsukki" I ask, he grunts in response. "Why did you only say 'Watch were you are going next time'?"

"She was in my way? Duh" He said putting his ear-phones in his bag.

"I know, but why did you only say that?" I ask

"Why are you suddenly interested in this?" He asks me as he stand to his normal height, which towers over me.

"Sorry..." I mutter as he walks over to 'train'.

Chiyo's POV

At least I didn't get lost. It was lunch now, I was sitting in the cafeteria, surrounded by a bunch of girls.

They seemed like the clique group of girls, who are popular and are your typical high school hoes. When I said that I did dancing in class, they suddenly huddled around me and took me to each of my classes.