chapter one

Meredith never liked flying. She didn't know why, it was just one of those things that people are scared of. Like lexie, lexie was scared of spiders. One time, meredith came home to lexie standing on a table whilst zola tried to befriend the spider.

Meredith and derek chose seats towards the front of the plane ( the main reason was that meredith had said she wanted to be near the bathroom, derek didn't quite understand why but didn't question it). Arizona and callie chose seats opposite meredith and derek. And lexie and mark chose seats behind meredith and derek.

Cristina and alex sat behind callie and arizona,  they didn't really want to go but bailey told them too and nobody wanted to tell bailey no. They basically just spent the whole flight talking about surgeries and checking on meredith every so often.

Derek squeezed meredith's hand and said " mer, its ok. The plane won't crash or explode. We are all fine".

She put her head on his shoulder and said " I know, but this is us we're talking about. We haven't exactly got the best track record of good luck".

She then turned to look out of the window . After around half an hour, she rested her head on Derek's shoulder and closed her eyes.

Derek felt her head on his shoulder and was about to say something but then, he realised she was already asleep.

--------------------------‐-------------------------------

Hi,
So this is my first book so sorry for any typos. What do you think is gonna happen? Will mer get over her fear of flying? Find out in the next chapter will should be released soon. All of these characters belong to shonda Rhimes I am only writing this.