11

Morgan took a sip of her drink, setting it back down on the table as she looked around the bar, hearing voices in her mind as well as the music blasting through the speakers.

"How come no one fucked me? I got a dog collar too"

"Hey, Morticia. How'd you like me to rip that tape off your tits?"

"It ain't gay if a guy's a vampire, is it?"

"I'm gonna get in a fight if I don't fuck a vampire tonight"

"You able to pick up anything?" Bill asked

"All anyone's thinkin' about here is sex, sex, sex" Sookie replied

"It's kinda getting annoying" Morgan added, taking another sip of her drink

"One needn't be telepathic to pick up on that" Bill replied with an amused smile

Eric was still seated in his large throne on the stage, Pam walked up to him, bending slightly and whispering in his ear, causing Eric to look in the direction of Morgan, Bill and Sookie, but mostly Morgan.

"Uh, oh" Bill muttered

"Don't say uh-oh" Sookie replied, looking at him "vampires are not supposed to say uh-oh"

"It's Eric" he continued "he's scanned Morgan, twice. He's goin' to summon us"

"He can do that?" Morgan asked

"Yeah" giving her a small nod

Eric rose his right hand and motioned to Bill, who took Sookie's hand in return, Morgan grabbing her drink. The three of them left their table and join Eric, who is still seated, and Pam, who is standing next to him. She could feel his eyes trail along her body, taking in the sight of her curves, her skin, her hair that flowed down to the small of her back, her eyes that popped with her eyeshadow and mascara with her natural eyelashes.

"Bill Compton" he said "it has been a while"

"Yes, well . ." Bill trailed off "I've been . ."

"Mainstreaming" cutting him off "I heard. I see that is . ." glancing at Sookie, his eyes landing on Morgan ". . . going well for you"

"Yes, of course" smiling slightly "uh, sorry. Eric, these are my friends – "

"Sookie Stackhouse" glancing at the blonde "and Morgan Stackhouse"

"How do you know our names?" Sookie asked

"I never forget a pretty face" Pam replied, tapping her forehead "you're in my vault"

"Great" nodding slightly "that's just great" looking at Eric "It's nice to meet you"

"Well, aren't you sweet" he replied, unmoved by the politeness toward him