~Chapter Twenty Nine: I Like You~

It was now the next day.

The fences that they have been building are nearly done and everyone else from the other villages are now heading back to their villages. While they were leaving, Midoriya was able to see a few people that live in this village leaving with a few others.

'Wait, why are they leaving?' He thought. Momo was able to see him looking over, so she looked where he was looking and could see everyone else leaving too.

"Don't worry about them," she said to him.

"Huh?"

"Some of them have a choice to leave and go to a different village with their significant others," She explains to him.

"So we are allowed to leave the village?" He asked.

"Mhm, whether to be in a different village or be on our own."

'Why would anyone be on their own?' He thought.

'No one will survive on their own...'

Once the fence was finally done, it was close to the end of the day which meant that they could only train for half a day.

"WAH!!!" Midoriya was now fighting with Hado who agreed to help him.

'Damn he's getting stronger!' Hado thought as he was able to dodge his hits.

"Keep Going Mina!!" Mimi said to her. Midoriya was able to take a glimpse of where Mina was and could see her using her acid quirk to not only make a small shield from her arm, but also hit the huge boulder that was there.

'She created the shield,' Midoriya thought as he kept looking at her, however, he wasn't paying attention and before he knew it he was pinned to the ground.

OWW! Uncle!!" As soon as he said that, Hado was able to let him go, but when he did that Midoriya fell to the floor.

"You alright there?" Midoriya looked up and could see Hado giving his hand out to him.

"Yeah." he said as he was being pulled up from the floor.

"Something on your mind?" When Hado said that, Midoriya didn't know what to say to him.

'I can't let him know about me liking her,' Midoriya thought as he tried avoiding him a bit. Hado noticed this and spoke up.

"Well, what is it then?" Nothing.

'He isn't talking, that's a first.' Sure enough he just slaps him on the back as hard as he can which causes Midoriya to nearly fall, but he felt the impact nonetheless.

"What was that for?!" Midoriya said to him while feeling a bit annoyed and also surprised.

"You weren't talking," Hado said. "What is it?"

"Alright Everyone! That's it for today!" Mimi said. Sure enough everyone started heading back to the village while some of them were able to help out with the supplies that were still out.

"Ready to head back?" Hado asked. Before Midoriya could say anything, he looked over and saw Mina helping out with Mimi along with a few others, but he could only look at her.

"Hey?" Hado said to him. Nothing. He looked up and could see Midoriya looking at something, well at someone.

'What is he staring at?' Hado thought as he looked where Midoriya was looking. 'Okay he's staring at Mina....wait?!' He looked back and forth for a bit until he was able to figure it out on his own.