1. excruciating

「 ✑ :  ❝ The harder you try to hold on, the more you lose control ❞」   

Author pov

Children were playing in the garden and then there were two cuties sitting on sea saw with each other giggling Suddenly the black-haired boy Kim Taehyung spoke his heart words to his crush none other than Park Jimin.

Hey, Jiminy when you grow up will you marry me?? , Yeah Taetae me will ”, “Then let's do sign here”,,, The cute boy took a beautiful drawing book and opened it.

There were some good pictures of both boys together Jimin signed up And then Taehyung They both giggled cutely and went back to playing.

Taehyung pov

I remember that day and smile because I remember that beautiful day of my life, I was sitting in the lobby of my house Suddenly I got a message from Jimin it was a voice message/mail I played it smiling till the end of my ears today is my birthday after all I know jimin will present me something like bday party or something like that? I played them.

Hey, Taehyung come fast to your best 5-star restaurant I got a surprise for youWith that voicemail/message ended hurriedly took my coat, pressed the remote control and my car opened the door sat inside closed the car, drove away to the best 5-star hotel after all all hotels are mine in Seoul I hurry to enter inside their were so much crowd all over the Hall way.

I knocked people and went to see My smile fade away when I saw a pale rich guy on his knees Jimin was so happy.. was shaking... I thought it was my birthday present... But... It's not.... Or he doesn't remember today is my bday..?? I saw the pale guy putting the diamond ring on Jimin's ring finger.

They were so happy. I feel like my words breaking and they smiled after he kissed that pale guy and crowd The promise? Did he forget everything? Did Jimini forget? Jimin looked okay at me and smiled and it gave me some hope That he might remember.

This was the surprise Taehyung..... And let me introduce you to my soon-to-be husband Yoongii Jimin said while kissing yoongi guy's cheek and he smiled “ Hey Kim I'm Min Yoongi your best friend's soon-to-be husband Yoongi said and I shook hands with him while smiling trying to control my tears.

Suddenly my Mobile started to ring I saw it was my old friend Jungkook... “ Oh I gotta go ha- take care you both,”  I said and stepped away from their Thanks Jungkook You saved me... I picked up his call.

______________________________________________

( Italic - Jungkook / bold - Taehyung)

" TAEHYUNGGGGG~~~~ "

"Oh, Jungkook yes say? "

" Today is your birthday so first of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAE okay so now can you pick me up from the station I'm alone and I'm scared "

" T-thank y-you Jungkook... Okay, I'm coming to stay there just send me your location okay? "

" Yes yes, I'm sending and don't say ThAnK YoU~ "

" Okay look I'm coming "

______________________________________________

soon I was at the station, Taehyung you are lucky to have Jungkook at least he remembers my bday. Mmm, I'm glad Suddenly I saw a familiar figure he was Jungkook last time I saw him he was just a kid smaller than me only 17 just a cute bunny boy, I texted him to turn around and that man did it I was shaken to see his.. Pretty face...

He. Is.. So.. Beautiful... I'm dead bye bye earth he is so good.. Wait.. I should go to him “ Hey... I said and he turned around and looked at me with his bunny smile. “Hey Taehyung you're looking so handsome O-oh thanks Jungkook I replied to him.

Oh come on I told ya don't say thanks to me,he said as he hugged me and I hugged him back “O-oh yeah... I remember... So what comes up here? I asked him and he smiled again. “Well to be honest I was thinking of wishing you and I bought the gift for you and you know Taehyung I came here because I'll be shooting here my trip was so goodhe told me as his hands were still resting on my shoulders.

Oh wow, Jungkookie... How was your Germany's shooting I asked “ Well it was amazing as usual .. You know I was asking for Jimin where is he? he said as he raised his one eyebrow and backed up from hugging. “ O-oh he is with his.. F-future h-husband... I said and his face was what I expected.

What the.... ?? Don't prank me he was meant to be your husband ---I cut him off “ Well...i-its t-truth Jungkook and let's go to my home hopefully you will stay with me he was upset with the news I can say “ Yes T-taehyung..”.

Hm get inside the car I said as I showed him the way to the car and he nodded “ Okie With that Jungkook sat in the car and I drove way home “Can I have your phone I wanna... Play game.. ”, “Oh mm... Yes... Okay, I gave him my phone Suddenly he was typing something I ignored it I smiled and took him home.

I ordered my servant to take his luggage from my car after that he and I went inside the house “ FINALLY TAEHYUN--- ” Jin said “ Yes Jin? ” I replied; ... Who is he your boyfriend? ” He said while scanning Jungkook from head to toe.

No no, he is.. My best friend ”  I said “Oh... Hey, I'm Kim Seokjin” He smiled and shaked his hand with jungkook “ Hey Jin Hyung I'm Jeon Jungkook ”  Jungkook said “ Nice to meet you Jungkook ” -Jin said as said to entered inside Nice to meet you too Jin” Jungkook giggle out he is softy I'm proud to have him...

Suddenly Goldy came to me running (Goldy - namjin's son)  “Taehyunwwww saw I made a drawing” - han-bin said  ( taehyung saw i made a drawing) I got on my knees and saw the beautiful drawing made by Goldie “Aw I'm in love with this drawing what did u make goldie boy ” I said I made mw, momw dada & tata ” He replied ( I made me, mommy, dada & tata).

Aww whose son is he? ” Jungkook asked and Jin said “Me & my husbands ” Jin said with a blush creeping on his face “Jungkook you can go and rest in the guest room ” “Okie I love ya all I'll go to sleep ha- With that, he left for his room. Han-bin and Jungkook become close in 2 hours only I'm grateful...

___________