Chapter 38: minie

Few hours ago:

"I won't take your life. It's Jungkook who has the right. It's Jungkook who suffered the most. It's Jungkook whom you've to pay." Yoongi stated plainly as he locked James in the dungeon. His heart felt a strange pain. He was just getting flashbacks of the pain Jungkook endured because of that person. He just wanted to end him right then and there but it was Jungkook's right.

He left along with Jimin and Kai to the chambers. Valasia was their's now. He was proud of himself for being alive to get his little cousin what belonged to him. He was happy to be there, he was happy to fulfill his promise. He did it. Tears were now pooling in strong Min's eyes as they walked towards great chambers.

"Yoongi," Jimin mumbled as he noticed Yoongi shivering, staying behind as they walked. Tears finally rolled down Yoongi's cheeks.

"Oh God what happened to my strong cat?" Jimin asked worriedly. "My Jungkook won't bear any pain now, right?"

"Awhh yes he won't but Yoongi, he didn't even suffered before. It's just life, it's not suffering. It's fighting and winning. You stood there with him in this fight and he has won now." Jimin assured as his voice cracked.

"Yes, right," Yoongi smiled warmly. "And Tae, ah he, he is amazing. Y'know what, Jiminah- he is Jungkook's. He is Jungkook's tete. Jungkook is Taehyung's googie. I know that you know about Taehyung's love for his googiee and Jungkook but I swear Jungkook's love is same. It's mutual since forever."

Jimin let out a deep cry. He cried out loud, covering the mouth, not knowing how to react. He didn't knew how to handle the happiness he felt, knowing that his brother has found the key to his heart. He didn't knew how to handle the pain he felt, thinking about their journey of getting each other, for years.

"Yyo-u you made them meet. Everything was your plan?!" Jimin cried.

"Yes I just joined the forces of universe, working for them."

"I love you min yoongi. I love you. I'm Soo proud of you," Jimin expressed as he pulled him in a hug.

Their love for their beloved ones made them fall in love too. Love is indeed, a powerful force.

______

"I can't believe that I am aiding the same boy I treated ten years ago. I can't believe that he is rescued by the same boy who rescued him ten years ago."  His tears fell on Jungkook's cheeks as he took off the cloth, wrapped by Taehyung to stop blood from spurting out.

"Namjoon, how's this possible. Tell me, we're lucky enough to witness this." Jin mumbled as he treated Jungkook.

"We're, indeed. They've won their fight." Namjoon's eyes welled up with tears.

"Yes, where's Taehyung? Is my bear fine?" Jin asked.

"I've asked Soobin to take him to the bed chamber, he needed to rest. I swear he fought Soo well." Namjoon replied.

"Ofc, he is my son. How can't he?" Seokjin giggled. "My son isn't any less, Jungkook my brave kid!!" Namjoon bragged.

"Our kids!!" Namjin giggled.

"James is in dungeon. We've enslaved the rest of the men. A few men escaped into the village but Seo Joon went after them. Hopefully, they'll be in dungeon, soon." Yoongi reported Jhope, about the situation.

"I wanna see that fucktard, begging for life, asap." Jhope wished.

"We're going to trust Jungkook for it and yes a number of men have gathered in the outer court. They want to see Jungkook. Where's he?" Yoongi asked, not knowing about the pain he suffered lately due to headache.