Meeting 1

Edited:- ✅

Yuna pov

Ughhh!! Its too annoying, i am already annoyed by the stress of the company and then my mafia stuff. Why did Ms. Kang has to open another company when she can't even manage one company?

I ruffled my hair in exasperation when i got a call, i saw the caller Id.

Yuna:- Call of the devil and the devil calls.

Yup it's our so called mom Ms. Kang. I picked the call being frustrated.

On phone:-

• Yuna:- What do you want?

• Ms. Kang:- Come to the new company, i want to have a chat. Take your sister's with you.

• Yuna:- And what if i don't?

• Ms. Kang:- Wear something formal. Its now 3 pm come till 5 pm. And you have to be there it's important, i don't think you want to decine your dad's last wish.

• Yuna:- Fuck it!

End of call 📞.

And that's how the call ended. I detest my mom. She just utilize our dad's last wish of forfending her. Its my dad's last wish. That signifies i have to heedfully listen to her. I never relished her and i never want to relish her. She is just plenarily controlling and i don't relish it even by 1 percentage..

Group Chat

° Yuna:- Where are you bitches?

° Rose:- Excuse me! Are you fine Yuna?

° Jisoo:- What's with you?

° Yuna:- Sheesh! Just be ready in something formal till 4:30 pm, we have to reach Ms. Kang's new company.

° IU:- Go alone.

° Yuna:- She want to talk something important and she want us ALL.

° Nancy:- That bitch won't let us live peacefully will she?

° Lisa:- Can't we say no?

° Yuna:- She is blackmailing us by Dad's last wish.

° Jennie:- What a bitch.

° Lisa:- Ohh unnie you are alive, i thought you are dead in the cafe.

° Yuna:- 4:30 be ready. We have to be there till 5:00 and after that we have a mission additionally.

° Lisa:- 👍🏻

° Rose:- 👍🏻

° Nancy:- 👍🏻

° IU:- 👍🏻

° Jisoo:- 👍🏻

° Jennie:- 👍🏻

Ok so now i will head home, change and meet that Ms. Kang and complete a mission.

Yuna:- Junmi.

Junmi:- Yes mam.

Yuna:- I am departing. Manage the company by yourself call me if something transpires.

Junmi:- Ok mam. Do you optate me to arrange a driver?

Yuna:- No i will drive myself.

Junmi:- Ok mam.

I stand up and left for home, more like hell because that's not only our home but Ms. Kang's home too. Which i hate and oh yeah if you are wondering why we call her Ms. Kang and not mom, than its as simple as it that we don't want her to be our mom.