Plan 17

Editing:- ✅

Yuna pov

I was strolling around in the garden, it was a bit chilly but I kinda liked it but than my peaceful moment was ruined by three chaotic guys.

Tao:- HEYO WE ARE HERE GUYS!

Luhan: WHERE ARE YOU ALL?

Kris:- GUYS!!

(A/N:- Ok so Ik they three are EXO ex members but I personally like them a lot. And yup I am a EXO-L too. As it is stated in my bio I am multi fandom stanner. So please don't misunderstand or something. And if you are thinking about other present EXO members than no they are not in this story just these three or the story will get messy with too many idols😂.)

Yuna:- Why are you guys so loud. Jesus Christ.

Till this time everyone has came out to garden.

Trio:- YUNA!!!!!

They suddenly yelled and hugged me tightly.

Yuna:- Geez leave me I can't breathe.

Kris:- I missed you. Its been so long.

Luhan:- Yeah we were really thinking to contact you.

Tao:- I didn't missed you.

Luhan:- Yeah he didn't missed you, it was his soul who was so excited when I get Yuju's call that you want us three on their base. He literally was forcing us to do our work fast and drive fast. He definitely didn't missed you. It was someone else who took his body in control.

After he ended his sentence they started running madly, Tao trying to catch him and Luhan trying to save himself and everyone started laughing except three Astro  members.

Yuna:- Ok stop it guys. Give your spare clothes to these three guys.

Kris:- Who are they?

Eunwoo:- Yuna's really good friend's.

He said walking towards me and resting his one hand on my shoulders and the other two Astro members followed him behind me.

Rocky:- And you are?

Tao:- We are also really good old friend's of Yuna.

He said resting his hand on my another shoulder. They both were staring at each other intensely while I was in between them watching their staring match.

Yuna:- Ok enough of your staring match.

Yuju:- Wow our brother's are really close to Yuna than us isn't it SinB?

SinB:- Yeah I also think that.

Kris:- We missed you both a lot too.

Luhan:- Yeah.

Kris said while walking towards SinB and hugged her while Luhan walked towards Yuju and hugged her and I nugged Tao to go to her too. He followed what I said and I see Eunwoo, I bended down making his hand fall from my shoulders.

Yuna:- Ok you three Astro members can go and change till than other in the meeting room fast.

They all nodded and followed what I said.

Meeting Room:-

Meeting Room:-

Yuna:- So Is everyone here?

Jisoo:- Yea, start the planning procedure.

Yuna:- First of all, let me tell you who are our enemies.

IU:- We all know it's BTS amd TXT.

Yuna:- Nope. They are just a pawn for us.

Nancy:- What do you mean? 

Yuna:- That's why I always say you all to focus on what I do and say. BTS and TXT are getting used by their parents and their parents are getting used by my and Lisa's Grandparents.

Rose:- Now where the hell did they came from?

Yuna:- They were always here but unnoticeable. They used our parents and Brother's against us, in total our whole family is against us. It's a situation where we both have to kill either our family or ourself. And we chose to kill them because First, they have not done anything for us as a family.
Second, they have always taken precious people and things from my life my dad and my childhood. They have made me a demon to destroy their enemies and work for them and now this demon will work against them.

Tao:- Huh!?

Yuna:- Will you believe me if I say TXT is just with us and not with BTS, Aerum, Ara and Jungin?

Jisoo:- Wait wait! The whole situation is out of my grasp. What's with you and this all mysterious things? I swear Yuna spill all the beans or I i will do something. Why is it always us who know everything late and Jennie and Lisa always beforehand the time?

Jennie:- You guys are just too bad at knowing and grasping what's going on around you.

Lisa:- You can take it as we three used you guys too. And Gfriend helped us in it.

Eunwoo:- Are we the part of it too?

Yuna:- Actually before you were not but than we were unsure of you three specially because how you guys got too close and attracted to us we were probably sure that you will do something stupid in the end which can maybe a bad turn for us so we included you in the plan at the end.

Rocky:- Either you are too smart or you are too close to us to know everything about us.

Jennie:- First option we are just too smart.

Yuna:- Ok guys for now you guys should know only two things 1. We are gonna attack them after 5 months on my Birthday and at my Dad's death anniversary.
2. You guys have to train hard in these starting 2 months.

Jisoo:- Weren't we going to attack them 1 year after?

Yuna:- They are not the only one who can cheat.

Nancy:- But we are already trained.

Yuna:- Everyone one of you guys have to train again. We need to be more stronger than we are and seeing your guys senses and reflexes you all need to work really hard on yourself. Jennie, Lisa and Me will train you guys and we will train ourselves too.

IU:- What about the whole truth?

Lisa:- You will know that after your training, this is the first half of plan. Training you guys is the starting of our plan. During this training period you guys will not go anywhere outside for even a moment as it's really dangerous.

Rose:- But tomorrow we are going to shift to our base.

Jennie:- We will shift after your whole training session end. And as we said we will stay here for sometime.

Yuna:- Meeting dismissed from tomorrow onwards your training will be really strict and there will be a timetable you have to follow. There will some rules too. Break them and you will be punished. Rules, Punishments and everything will be explained to you tomorrow in the morning.

Yerin:- Ok everyone freshen up, dinner is ready.

Than all of them nodded and left.

Update!!! Haha hehe 😂.