❝ you dont sound like a y/n ❞

started - 26 june

gender neutral reader, lowercase intended

you let out a soft sigh, plopping down onto your f/c bed. you were completely exhausted from school. you had been yelled at in basically every subject by bitchy teachers that seemed to believe their job was to make your life hell. you lazily grasped your phone and picked it up, beginning to scroll through tiktok in an attempt to take your mind off your shitty day. then you got a notification and you smiled softly.

'customwoodburning has gone liv.'

you clicked it at inhuman speed desperate to feel the happiness that filled your body when you watched the tiktokers livs. you fell back onto your bed and yawned as people started to pack in also happy to watch the liv. some of them, however, where the dreaded troll. they would be sent onto the 'log off list'. if you were on that list you could consider your life over. you watched the liv for around fifteen minutes before deciding to do something you never thought you would do. you would be a caller. you quickly gave yourself a small pep talk before requesting to call her. she accepted straight away, to your surprise.

"who is this?" she asked and you smiled softly.

"hello. im y/n." you waved at the camera. "i love your stuff."

"thanks i guess. you don't really sound like a y/n." you smiled again. "now off my screen suck up." she said and ended the call. "next caller. why is there a diso ball on my screen. get it off."

•••

turning off your phone you got under the covers to go to sleep. you sat there, unsure of  how to react to the liv. you were happy that you were able to interact with customwoodburning on her liv but she took it... you didn't know. i don't either. i'm very tired. running a hand through your hair you turned off the lights and shut your eyes in an attempt to sleep. just when you felt yourself begin to drift off you heard a small ping come from your phone.

"i thought i turned it off?" you thought in confusion and went to grab it. when your eyes met the notification you almost began to cry. customwoodburning was following you. yeah, you. immediately you went to her profile and messaged her.

Hi customwoodburning!  Just wondering why you followed me? I'm just y/n.

I felt a little bit bad for what happened in the liv and that you deserved an apology. I'm sorry for what I said.

It's fine! Do you wanna... film a TikTok with me?

Of course y/n. Of course. 😁😍

447 words

finished - 3 july

see ya next time my little wood burnings! ✨ - sugarrats