The one and only part 🐺

Standing on her balcony, overlooking the swamp, Emilanima neighed as she brushed through her long "brown like poo" locks. Her claws managed to get tangled within her hair, which caused it to all fall out in a large knotted clump. She roared like a rat and placed her crown back on her head, balancing a dog bone on top.
Leaning over the barrier(?), she looked down at her reflection. What looked back at her was a squidward-like, Captain Hook wannabe.
Twitching her ears, she turned around and there stood Newt.
"Newt!?!?" She shrieked, "I supposedly have a terrifying obsession with you!!"
"Oh...do you?" He asked sincerely, but, at that moment, Stitch flew into the turret of the castle, knocking it down as it landed on Newt.
"NOOOOOOO! STITCH!?,.,?,?.!. NOW IM JUST A REGULAR, BORING, AVERAGE RAT!!!"
Stitch buzzed like a bee and dived into the swamp, never to be seen again.
Emilanima decided that she had had enough. Preparing her rocket, she bumped into Donald Trump.
"Oh.."
"HELLO RAT?"
"Hello orange." And with that, she shoved him out of the door and flew away to Pluto. However, when she landed, she saw Joshuat the 19th. Unfortunately, he lost all sense of gravity and flew into the great unknown- also never to be seen again.
"WHY AM I LIKE THIS?" Emilanima questioned.
"Don't worry...we all are," Mr bean says.
"WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN!?!?"
Without responding, he ate a can of beans and deemed himself as a cannibal, before flying to Mars.

Emilanima eats crayons and becomes a tortoise.

The end.