𝗶 - 𝗼𝗻𝗲

GOT A SWEET FACE  ˚
BUT I ONLY PLAY VILLAIN

GOT A SWEET FACE  ˚ ✰ BUT I ONLY PLAY VILLAIN

FALL OR FLY.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

view #3
3 AUGUST, 2004
10:45 AM
THE PRESENT

5 teenage bodies, tortured and naked had turned up in South DC area in the last 2 month. All boys in their late teens.
Their limbs weren't restricted and their wasn't any drug in their blood, their hair were pulled— whether by them or the killer.

The media was raging.

'Is there a serial killer out there?' The news reporter from Metro News One had asked.

'What do you have to say to the public to keep safe?' Another reporter did.

Detective Cooper hadn't been in the police for that long, he hadn't been able to decide how to answer that question — Detective McGee who had been in the same police station since the The Princeton Place murder had told him to ignore the media and do his job.

But of course he hadn't listened.

Detective McGee had been a detective for 25 years, at the same place. Talk around the station was that he was too loyal to this place— Cooper hadn't been the judge of that yet. But from what he'd seen, Detective McGee was the unofficial peace maker. He stopped more fights than he showered and was the first one out the door to do any case that involved the public. So of course he had ignored McGee and given the interview.

Now ran his face on all the news channels— the interview he had done mere minutes ago.

'There had already been 3 murders. What is the Washington PD doing to catch the killer.'

"We are still not sure if the three cases are connected, we are investigating. But I insure you the Washington PD will do everything they can to catch the killer or killers."

'Do you believe all teenage boys are possible victims?'

"If there is a serial killer, if, all boys in the ages between 14 and 19 are possible victims. For now I want to tell the parents to keep a safe eye on the kids and the kids to not travel alone. Anywhere."

'Is this connected to the —'

Detective McGee who had just entered the room and turned off the tv.