𝗶 - 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

GOT A SWEET FACE ˚
BUT I ONLY PLAY VILLAIN

GOT A SWEET FACE  ˚ ✰ BUT I ONLY PLAY VILLAIN

FALL OR FLY.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

view #1
13 MAY, 2004
THE PAST

Domination may live in Peace's
shadow — two

In Greek mythology, after Prometheus, a fire god and divine trickster, had stolen fire from heaven and bestowed it upon mortals, Zeus, the king of the gods, was determined to counteract this blessing. He accordingly commissioned Hephaestus to fashion a woman out of earth, upon whom the gods bestowed their choicest gifts. Pandora, the first woman, had a jar containing all manner of misery and evil.

Zeus sent her to Epimetheus, who forgot the warning of his brother Prometheus and made Pandora his wife. She afterward opened the jar, from which the evils flew out over the earth. Hope alone remained inside, the lid having been shut down before she could escape.

It wasn't that difficult to believe that a women is the cause of all the misery in the world— it made sense.

Women weren't meant for the world. They were meant to sit at home in peace to protect their husbands tiny egos.

That's what they have us all believe.

They would rather have us believe that we were nothing, than deal with the chaos that will rise if women knew their worth.

People are ugly. I know that.

I saw that.

I felt that.

But you know that, don't you? That's why you choose the strong ones from the heard, and not the one that get lost behind.

Because the boys you kill, they aren't innocent, I thought they are— but they aren't. They are liars, and rapists and an abomination to mankind but you? You're worst of them all.

You kill them because you had a daughter.

I know that because my daddy would've gone mad too if some boy hurt me.

I think your daughter is dead.

Do you remember her dying or do you just close that off ?

What have you made of yourself, wouldn't she hate you?

Now women, you know are meant to be a certain way— I'm nothing like that. I don't want to be.