Chapter One

^Ok 😳😫

***
Daichi POV
***
"Uggghh" I groaned, stretching as I climbed out of the taxi.

Paying the driver, I picked up my backpack and suitcase and made my way up to the door of my new house.

I pushed the door open (don't worry I already talked to the owner) and walked inside.

Looking around I could see a kitchen and lounge room downstairs, with the bedroom and bathroom upstairs. It was a small house, but comfortable and what I was used to.

Just because I have more money now, doesn't mean I need to waste it on random things.

Becoming bored, I threw my bags down on the bed and decided to go explore my new town.

***
Third POV
***
Daichi wandered through Seoul, towards the mall where he stocked up on clothing, snacks and brought a massive seal plushie that could double as a pillow.

The shop assistant gave him an appraising look, "anything else sir?"

"Ummm... oh yeah, do you know where I can find the nearest motorbike shop?" he asked eagerly.

Daichi had always loved motorbikes, something about their smooth clean lines and edge of danger had always appealed to him, or perhaps he was just an adrenaline addict.

Following the directions (only getting lost once!) he made his way to the shop and was greeted by some of the most beautiful bikes he had ever seen. There were acid green ones, ones with the piping exposed, and others covered in high tech gadgets.

Of course, Daichi wouldn't waste his money on one of the new, top of the range models but he managed to find a refurbished second hand bike in a dusky red that looked perfect for him, and arranged to have it dropped off at the house for him. (What, you thought he was gonna try and ride it while carrying all those bags?!).

"Ok, what's next?" Daichi thought as he strolled along the pavement.

"Oh I still need to get a school uniform!" he remembered and dashed across the street toward the shop, oblivious to people's appreciative stares fixed firmly on his back (and lower...).

~~~

Daichi emerged from the uniform shop looking a little flushed and muttering something rude about changing stalls and broken locks.

"OH WOW, A FIGHT!"

The yell broke through Dsichi's grumbling and he turned towards the source of the noise.

"K... Kim Jong-un???" he whispered, beyond confused.
"Why is Kim Jong-un here and why is a high schooler beating him up?"

Whilst Daichi stood there, trying to sort out his thoughts into something that would make sense, the crowd formed a blockade of cameras and bodies around the pair, hiding them from view.

Then a laugh of "crazy guy, why would he get his hair done like Kim Jong-un?" filtered towards Daichi's ears, making him blush over his foolishness.

Normally Daichi was quite sharp, so he decided to blame his confusion on moving day.

The fight (if you could call it that) drew to an end with just a few punches and the crowd dispersed, leaving behind a chubby guy slumped over on the ground.

Daichi suddenly felt a sick rush of guilt for not helping out or at least checking why the guy was being beaten, so ran over to see if he was ok.

***
(little) Daniel POV
***
I lay there, slumped on the ground, cursing my idiotic hope that I was any better or safer in this new place than I was in my old town.

Why did I think that was a good idea? Girls are never interested in me and they never will be! Even if she was, I should've recognised the guys personality at once with the bullying experience I have (as in I have always been bullied) and left them alone.

"Hey... are you alright?"
A smooth voice cut through my thoughts. I flinched but tipped my head back to see who it was.

I was stunned. A gorgeous young man, probably about my age of 17, hovered anxiously above me with his hand outstretched. His chocolate brown hair fell in loose waves off his forehead, warm looking eyes glinted at me in concern, his body...

"Umm... hello?"

"Oh, ah yes!" I snapped out of it, mentally shaking my head and scolding myself for zoning out I took his hand (soft... no bad Daniel!) and hauled myself to my feet. "I'm fine, thank you".

"Oh good."

An awkward silence hung in the air for a moment.

"Soooo... what's your name?" he questioned, raising an eyebrow "and if you don't mind me asking, why did that guy punch you?"

I blushed crimson, "well it was sort of my own fault" I admitted "anyway I don't really want to think about that anymore".

He huffed "ok, as long as you didn't do anything bad!"

"Oh no, nothing like that don't worry".

"I wasn't" he smiled.

Another silence overtook us, but it was more companionable this time.

"I'm Daichi Kang by the way" he declared, looking at me.

"Oh I'm Daniel, Daniel Park".

"Well then Daniel Daniel Park, I'll see you around", he smirked and then wandered off.

Huh, maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all...

***

So how was it?

I am not sorry for making Danny a disaster, he just doesn't have his life together and that's ok!!
Daichi can be hella dumb tho

Hope you enjoyed, like and comment please!!