Chapter Seven

***
Third POV
***

A lot has happened in the past week.

Zack and Mira finally went on a date, but it was ruined by those men from the restaurant before.

Luckily Mira realised why Zack fought, and they are still friends.

Vasco was taking a break from school after his encounter with a mysterious person, needing to rest.

~~~

When Daniel entered the classroom that morning, there was still the same number of stares, but something was different.

Namsoo and others had noticed his old, worn down clothing.

"Did you notice? Daniel Park, he's unfashionable!"

Jay listened to this, head tilted to one side and thought.

~~~

"Bye Jay!" Daniel blurted out, waving as he left the building, and leaving behind the tail end of his phone conversation.

"Oh tomorrow? Right, it's my birthday!"

Jay blushed slightly staring after him, then glanced down at the tug on his sleeve.

"So, Daniel huh?", Daichi smirked.

If possible, Jay blushed even harder.

"Ok loverboy, here's what we're going to do...."

~~~

Daichi and Jay ran around the malls frantically that evening, buying up designer brands and accessories then stuffing them into massive duffle bags.

"I know I said I wanted to save my money, but this seems like a good cause." Daichi hummed to himself and smiled at his partner.

"Hey Jay, you're like his sugar daddy!" he laughed, then yelped and had to dodge a shoe flying his way.

"Ok ok", Daichi grumbled, "I'll shut up now."

Then they lugged the bags back to Jay's house, storing them for the next day.

~~~

Sadly it seemed four Burns Knuckles had also had the same idea to suprise Daniel on his birthday, through in a less thoughtful way.

Daichi and Jay left them crumpled on the floor of an alley, groaning.

"No one's gonna hurt Danny! Especially not on his birthday!"

~~~

They proudly gifted Daniel the clothes, and ran away as soon as he looked away for a second.

"Phew, giving presents is scary!"

~~~

Needless to say, everyone was shocked at Daniel's appearance in school the next day.

"He looks... regal" (heart eyes)

~~~

assemble Daniel Park(plural) protection squad!
tiny short chapter bcoz I have french paragraphs to memorize and an english language speaking GCSE (!!! a year early !!!) coming up bcoz my school is v extra.