Chapter 1

"Where are they? It's been fifteen minutes already..." Gao Chun said anxiously while pacing up and down.

"Relax, they will be here soon," Sun Wen Jie said.

As Gao Chun continued to pace up and down, Sun Wen Jie stood up, "Bo Xiang!!!" he said as he ran to him.

Hearing this was like hearing a sweet melody, "Old Sun!!!" Gao Chun also said as he ran towards Bo Xiang with his arms wide open ready to attack him with a tight hug. Seeing the both of them running towards him was really a surprise for him, a wonderful surprise indeed. Seeing their faces made him forget all about his worries for a slight moment.

"Ouch!" he said as both Gao Chun and his cousin bumped into him and squeezed in tight, the hug went on longer than expected.

"okay okay you can let go now..." his words fell to deaf's ears.

"okay, he said let go." Sun Wen Jie opened his eyes and raised his head, behind him stood a very
handsome man holding two traveling bags.

"Lu Zhi Gang... I have missed you," he then let go of his cousin and started giving Lu Zhi Gang the same tight hug he gave Bo Xiang. Both Bo Xiang and Zhi Gang were surprised to see the two idiots standing in front of them.

"How did you guys know that we're coming?" Bo Xiang asked, "Or when was our flight back?" Zhi Gang added.

They looked at each other and smiled, "Ah Hao kind of let it slip to me that you are coming so we both decided to come surprise you by picking you up" said Gao Chun.

It was obvious that there was
something wrong, no matter how much they loved each other, both Wen Jie and Gao Chun would
never surprise Bo Xiang by picking him up at the airport or anywhere else for that matter.

"I've missed you guys a lot" said Wen Jie as he went in for another hug at Bo Xiang, "Does a honeymoon of two married guys take three months?" Wen Jie asked softly but Bo Xiang managed to hear him.

"Do you really want to know?" Bo Xiang said as he pushed him back, Wen jie nodded. "Then take these bags and carry them, I want to go home." He said while gazing at Zhi Gang with a stern face

Wen Jie immediately picked up tension between the two, "You guys go to the car first, I have something to ask Bo Xiang ," He dragged Bo Xiang aside as he said this. Zhi Gang and Gao Chun left but Zhi Gang couldn't stop looking back at them as he walked to the car.

"What happened?" Wen Jie asked.

"Nothing," Bo Xiang replied. Wen Jie stood in front of him and saw him being serious.

"Sun Bo Xiang!"

"I said it's nothing. I am fine, there is no need to worry about Me." he said as he slowly turned to look at him, "Was that all? Should we now leave?" he added as he left Wen Jie standing in the middle of the airport.

They got inside the car and drove to both Bo Xiang and Zhi Gang's place. There was silent inside the car, one could literally hear himself breathing. The married couple wasn't siting close to each other but far apart and they were both looking outside the car window. Wen Jie kept looking at them using a review mirror, wanting to break the ice; he asked them about their honeymoon.

"I saw the pictures Bo Xiang sent, they were nice. Seems like you guys had fun," Wen Jie said but didn't receive any reply.
"Five countries in three months, you guys are probably tired of traveling right now" he added.

He peeped on the mirror and saw Bo Xiang putting on his headphones to listen to music. Wen Jie began
to get worried and wondered if whether or not they managed to resolve their issue over their
honeymoon or matters got worse.
Gao Chun started to pick up the tension too and looked at Wen Jie in confusion. They had organized a welcoming home surprise for the married couple and even forgot about it.

They realized what they had planned for them when they pulled up at their front yard and saw cars outside. "Before we go inside-"

Bo Xiang opened the car door, took his bag and went inside before Wen Jie could finish talking. Not knowing what to do, the three of them followed.

"Old Sun!" Ah De said in excitement. Bo Xiang looked at him and smiled, When Wen Jie got inside the house, he looked at Bo Xiang and noticed the sudden change of his mood.

"What really happened during your honeymoon?" Wen Jie asked Zhi Gang.

"You don't want to know..." Zhi Gang replied as he went to put the bag in their bedroom.

All their close friends came to welcome them back from their honeymoon and Bo Xiang had to put
on a brave face to entertain them. He smiled at Zhi Gang, held his hands and gave him kisses on his cheeks only when people were looking at them, when they were alone for a moment, he would let go of Zhi Gang's hand and pretended like he didn't exist for that moment.

"Baby, would you please talk to me," Zhi Gang pleaded.

"What's wrong my love? Are you feeling sick?" he said as he pulled him closer, "come here and let
me give you a hug."

Zhi Gang looked to his side and noticed Ah De looking at them, "Uhm, I needed salt for the... uhm, fries, I'll come back in a moment" Ah De said and left.

Bo Xiang pushed Zhi Gang back, "Let's talk about this later okay? Not now", he took the salt and left Zhi Gang alone in the kitchen.

They spend almost seven hours talking, laughing and drinking before they called it a night and left.
Zhi Gang went to accompany them outside while Bo Xiang stayed behind. Zhi Gang quickly rushed to the bedroom hoping to have a proper conversation with his husband but he found him already tucked inside the blankets, sleeping. Disappointed, he went to take a shower and went to sleep