Chapter 10

Chapter 10 : Group Project

The next day everything went well. I wore a hoodie. The fan girling became more than before since I was moved to rank 1 because Jinyoung did cheat.

The teacher is discussing just about Chemicals and the advantages and disadvantages of it. I was taking notes when I felt a stare. I look beside me to see Jisoo looking at my notes like there's something she can see that I can't see in my notebook.

"What do you need weirdo?" I whispered.. "Weirdo?!" She said. "Ms. Kim, Are you okay there?" The Professor asked. "Joesonghamnida, It's nothing Prof Azrael. Please continue." Jisoo said and bowed her head quickly.

"Weirdo?" She whispered to me. "Who isn't a weirdo if you are staring at someone's hand and notebook?" I asked. "Ah.. I-I just saw something" she said. "What is it?" I asked. "U-Uhm.. You accidentally exchanged the atomic number of Potassium and Aluminum" She said.

"I won't be wrong because Chemistry is my favorite-" I stopped when I see that she was right. I feel embarassed let the ground eat me.

"O-Oh yeah. Thanks" I said and gave her a calm smile. I saw her turn red. "Are you okay?" I asked. Its normal to ask if someone is okay or not.

"O-Oh Yeah! I am! Thanks for asking though." She said and turn away.

I just smiled then we heard the bell rings. "Okay, Class Dismiss. Please take your lunch" Prof Azrael said with a smile on his face. "Oh before I forgot, I will give you guys a group project. The project is to make the Atom Model. The groupings are 1 group with 3 members. Please pick your members and send the full names with section to me through E-mail until 11:59 pm today. Thank You. Have your lunch now" He said before walking away.

I sighed. Group Project? I can do it on my own.

"U-Uh hey." Jisoo called. "Hm?" I hummed as an answer. "Do you want to be in ou-" She got cut off when girls started to be around me and asking me if I could be one of their members.

I saw Jisoo stumble but before she could fall I immediately catch her hand. "You okay weirdo?" I asked. "Y-Yeah thank you" she said. "I am sorry girls but.. I actually agreed to be in Jisoo's group" I said and smiles. "Aww!" They said.

"Really?!" Jisoo asked. "Uh.. Yeah why so happy about it?" I asked. "Nothing!" She said. Weird.

"And we have Sana as our 3rd group member or my Bestfriend!" She said.

"Oh. Nice to meet you, Kim Seokjin" She said and smiled. "Nice to meet you too" I said.

She's beautiful.

"So.. Where should we do our project?" Jisoo asked. "At your house?" Sana asked. "Oh sure! I'll ask dad  about it" Jisoo said.

Sana smiled. She really is beautiful and as I remember she really did it to top 10. Beautiful and Smart.

"Hey Seokjin, You okay? Your face is red." She said and touched my forehead and neck. "O-Oh. I am fine thanks." I said and looks away.

"I-I'll go to the bathroom." Jisoo said while looking down.

"Okay! I'll wait for you in the cafeteria! Bye Seokjin!" She said and wave her hand before they both walks away.

I sighed.

Is this what they call a crush?

End of Chapter 10