Chapter 33

Chapter 33 : Drunk Jisoo

"Jisoo, I think you shouldn't drink more.." I said. She is drinking straightly. We are playing truth or dare since she finally came back.

Well, Sana can't join since she isn't here and is working as a flight attendant.

"Seokjinnie!" Jisoo said and hugged me. Yep, She is definitely drunk.

I signed Taehyung to give us water and he did.
"Drink this water." I said and she did.

"Where's your boyfriend?" I asked. "Y-You mean Suho?!" she whispered. "He is working!" she shouted and laughed. So he is her boyfriend?

"I wanna go home" She said. "Okay okay I will take you home" I said. "Yay! Seokjinnie will take me home!" she said and smiled.

Her face is red because she is drunk. I just carried her in bride style.

"Did yoi bring a car?" I asked and she nods. "Give me the key" I said. Luckily she did.

I told Taehyung to take my car home.

I put Jisoo inside her car. "Why did you bring a car if you know that you'll be wasted" I said and sighed in frustration.

"Are you mad..?" she asked and pouts. "I am sorry" She said and and tears up.

"N-No! i am not mad, Don't cry!" I said. After calming her down I started the car.

"Jisoo can you give me your address?" I asked then look at her.

She's asleep already.

I just get her phone and texted Uncle Kim. He sent me Jisoo's address and asked me to take care of Jisoo since she is alone in their house.

I was driving then I heard Jisoo sleep talking.

"Don't take him.. He is mine.." She muttered. Maybe dreaming about her boyfriend haha.

I put her in her bed but she pulled me and hugged me.

"Don't leave me again.." She said. "I didn't leave you, You did." I said.

"I love you.. S-" she was cut off when she fell asleep.

'S? Suho...?' I thought. I just sigged and removed her heels. I also put a blanket on her making her comfortable. I removed my coat to put on her since it was cold inside her room.

I kissed her forehead carefully. I gave her sleeping figure a sad smile.

'Only if you knew how much I love you Jisoo' I thought.

I woke up. I look at my phone it is now 4 am. I fell asleep sitting and with my gead and arms on her bed.

I yawned.

I better go.

I left my coat since she is now hugging it.

"Sleep well Jisoo" I whispered and kissed her forehead once again.

"Good Morning Dr. Kim, Ms. Jeon will have her last two treatment before operation." Nurse Kang said.

"Okay then. I'll go give this to Jungkook" I said. "But.. Mr. Jungkook left a minute ago and I saw a man entered the room. He said he was the father" Nurse Kang said.

I stood up and went to Jeon Yeong-si, Jungkook's sister.

I opened the door and saw a man sitting on the chair beside her.

"Good Morning Mr. I am Dr. Kim and here for Yeong-si's check up" I said and went straight to Yeong-si.

"J-Jin?" he called.

He look up making both of us shock.

"Father.. Wait no.. Mr. Yang Seok-Jung" I said in shock.

He was speechless.

"Son.. I..-" I cut him off.

"I am sorry Mr. Yang but please put aside the family matters and let me do my work" I said. He was speechless once again.

Then I finally do a check up on Yeong-si.

End of Chapter 33