The Diary of Rengoku Giyuu

Thank you to everyone for the support, I greatly appreciate it!
Now on to the story!

___

Grabbing the next volleyball, Tobio wipes away the grime as Kunimi puts them in the cart next to them. Kindaichi hums a song under his breath. One that isn't familiar to Tobio but doesn't ask him what the name is. The upperclassmen are putting away the net, light chatter between them. However they were all tense as they sniffed their jackets.

Earlier today they had all done a cuddle pile and like Miwa suggested Tobio scented them. However they weren't happy about it and at some point they told him to stop. The omega tried to hide his hurt and only nodded. The gym was now a mixed scent of wisteria and sweat. Having a few of the members complain only to be shut down by Iwaizumi.

Tobio didn't let it bother him much and just continued to clean. He wanted to go home as soon as possible. His grandparents and parents will be home today and the blue eyed omega wanted to be there with Miwa to greet them. And also because it was getting darker, he didn't want to run into a demon by accident.

Wiping the last ball and handing it to Kunimi, Tobio got up and made his way to the omega's locker room. Changing as fast as possible he shoved his belongings onto his gym bag and checked that he left nothing behind before walking out the door just as Kunimi came in. Some of the members were already changed. Some waited for the others so they could walk home.

Tobio already knew that he wasn't one of the people being waited on. Just as he was going to walk past them Iwaizumi stopped him. "Kageyama-kun, wait. We're going to walk together since it's already dark." A few members groaned and if Tobio paid attention he could hear Oikawa whine. "It's fine Iwaizumi-san, I will be careful. Plus I live in the mountains so it will be a long walk to reach my estate."

"It's fine." Green eyes looked sharply at the few members who were shaking their heads, quickly shutting them down. "You're one of our omegas. We need to make sure you arrive safely." Tobio bit his lip. He could defend himself well enough and he had a wisteria pouch with him so no demons would approach him. Iwaizumi should be more worried about himself as one with marechi blood.

"It's ok! You don't have to do that-"

"If he doesn't want us to walk him Iwa-chan then just stop. After all, you heard him. His estate is too far for us to reach." Oikawa said, putting a hand on Iwaizumi's shoulder. He smiled bitterly at the omega. "We must not be good enough to be seen with him." As if a switch had been flipped on, everyone started to whisper, agreeing with the brunette alpha. "N-No! That's not it! It's just-the mountains I live in can be dangerous during the night! By the time we arrive it's going to be pitch black!" Tobio explains, panic rising as he looks around the gym nervously.

But no matter how hard he tried to explain the misunderstanding,bno one listened. Kunimi (who had come out of the changing rooms and heard everything) was whispering to Kindaichi, both looking annoyed. The others also looked the same, even Iwaizumi. "Oh really? Then why don't you invite us to stay over for walking you home? Or are we not worthy enough to be in your estate?" Oikawa mocked. Adding more fuel to the fire. At this point the young omega was sweating buckets. His mouth felt dry and his tongue was heavy. He didn't know what to say. Never had the alpha put him in a tight position. Before he could speak or even clear things the door to the gym opened.

"Wow, guess I made it on time!" Turning around Tobio nearly gasps. Miwa was standing with her arms on her hips, blue eyes scanning the area coldly. Had she heard what they were saying? "Hello everyone! I'm here to pick up my dear Tobio!" She said cheerily, yet her tone was mixed with anger. Gulping, he notices how stiff the others became, even Iwaizumi. "Who are you? We can't let Tobio-chan go with any stranger," spoke Oikawa. His trademarked charming smile on as he addressed Miwa. His sister smiled back. Making the others flinch at the sight. Her smile was sharp as daggers and poisonous as a viper. It put Oikawa's similar smile to shame. "His sister! I presume you're all his teammates and friends! I heard such good things about you all!"