1

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

Elise slept in late, just like every other Saturday, knowing she had nothing seriously important to do. She got out of bed and put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, sliding on her tennis shoes before going to the girl's lavatory.

"There you are." Luna smiled, standing up and grabbing Elise's hand. "I have something to show you."

The two walked through the castle to a garden, filled with different types of plants and flowers. "Wow, what is it?" She asked, leaning closer to the green creature. "I'm not quite sure, but I have been looking after him since he was the size of my thumb." Luna smiled.

"Where have you two been?" Draco asked, hands in the air, as he walked towards them. "We've been here. Obviously." Elise replied sarcastically. "Luna, our fathers are here at Hogwarts, to watch the Quidditch match, later."

Elise raised her eyebrows as she looked Draco up and down. "Shouldn't you be preparing for the match, Draco? Instead of standing around in sweatpants."

"Yes, he should," Blaise replied putting his hand on Draco's shoulder, "yet here we are." Luna's smile magnified and she put her hands behind her back. "Hi, Blaise."

"Hey, Luna." Blaise smiled devilishly. It was obvious there was chemistry between the two. "Well, we have to prepare for the match, see you two there."

☁︎

The Quidditch match was Slytherin versus Hufflepuff, Elise, and Luna cheered on both teams but hoped Slytherin would win.

"Draco Malfoy has done it, he's caught the golden snitch! That's 150 points, Slytherin has won!" Lee Jordan's voice rang through the arena. Half of the lot cheered, Luna, whistling with her fingers, as half were upset, and made their way back to the castle, quickly.

Elise and Luna went into the Slytherin tent after the match to congratulate the team. "Thanks, it wasn't too tuff, considering Hufflepuff never gets rough."

"Or just because this sexy lad always catches that snitch!" Goyle yelled, messing with Draco's sweaty hair.

Blaise laughed at that comment before turning back to the girls, "We're celebrating in our common room, late tonight. Do you two want to join?"

Luna shrugged before responding with, "I don't think I would enjoy it, sorry." she smiled, sympathetically. "I'll come," Elise said quickly.

"I'll send Draco over to get you then. Are you sure you don't want to come Luna?" Blaise asked, raising his eyebrows. "I'm sure. Have fun, though."

----

405

WHEW first chapters are never good but idk how this is gonna turn out