Team building and first mission.

3rd POV: At the front of a school a kid wearing a brown jacket, dark blue Jeans, black T-shirt, boots and dog tags could be seen walking very, very slowly to the doors muttering to himself, this is Y/N.

Y/N: (muttering) fucking bullshit, I'm the goddamn wolverine and I'm forced to go to school?! I know everything there is to bloody know.

???: tough break Y/N.

The metal clawed mutant paused and turned to see his friend dick grayson aka Robin.

Y/N: oh shut up dick.

Dick: (grins) come on, it's not that bad.

Y/N: I'll be the judge of that.

Dick: (hands up in surrender) fine, fine,(puts them down) but come on, it'll be fine, just be yourself. (Checks his watch) I gotta go, have fun. (Walks away) and try not to hurt anyone!

Y/N: (mutters) yeah, yeah.

With a resigned sigh he walks into the school, ignoring most of the people staring at him.

Y/N: (mutters) they should really stop staring, it's getting creepy.

???: too late...

Y/N stops and turns to see a girl leaning against some lockers glancing his way.

???: I wouldn't worry about it though....

Those guys are losers.

Y/N: is that how you see everyone here?

???: (shrugs) pretty much.

The girl leans off the lockers and fully faces Y/N.

???: so your the new kid of the block. You're not what I expected.

Y/N: (raises eyebrow)) what'd you expect?

???: some kid who's nervous about their first day, jittery personality and can't talk to girl's without suttering.

Y/N smirks, amused.

Y/N: glad to see I blew those expectations. (Extends hand) name's Y/N.

Clementine: (shakes hand) clementine. Sooooo, what'd you think of this place so far?

Y/N: at the moment, I think this place is going to be one heck of a pain in the ass.

Clementine: maybe, but you never know, this place can pack a few (smirks) surprises.

Clementine checks a nearby clock and sees that class is about to start.

Clementine: (mutters) crap, (out loud) I gotta go, it was nice talking to ya Y/N, (begins to walk away and waves back) hope to see you around!

Y/N stares at clementine as she turns a corner and disappears before chuckling to himself and shaking his head and heading to his class.

Maybe it won't be so bad.