Morning Affection | Prussia

WARNING: This is rated R, which means that this is for a mature audience. do not read if you are underage or bothered by this genre of fan fiction. Please, read at your own risk.

I don't own Hetalia or any of its characters. I don't own you, either.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A bar of light flowed from the space left open by the curtains as the sun rose. You groaned and turned onto your other side so that your back was blocking the disruptive sunlight.

The warm body next to you let its chest rise and fall with its steady breathing. You press you hands to the chest's pale skin and smile. The body shuddered with one long exhale.

"Guten Morgen, Frau..." Prussia mumbled, knuckling his eyes tiredly. His snow white hair hung over his red eyes as he smiled, still fatigued from the previous night's events. You blushed softly at the thought and smiled up at your albino lover kindly.

"Good morning, Prussia." you said, tracing the contours of his chest with your fingers. You could almost hear Prussia's smirk as he spoke.

"Kesesesese~" Okay, maybe he didn't speak, rather, he laughed obnoxiously. Prussia's calloused hands gripped your wrists and pulled them above your head, putting you into a submissive state. Prussia hovered over you, a devil's smirk twitching at his lips. You blinked owlishly, your tired state clouding your senses, before your lips parted in surprise.

"Frau, you can't possibly zink you can lay next to zee awesome me completely naked and NOT suffer zee consequences~" Prussia muttered as he dipped his head down to whisper in your ear. Shivers racked through your spine when he did so, and even more so when his tongue flicked out of his mouth and ran up the shell of your ear.

Prussia smirked even wider, if that was humanely possible, and straddled your hips. You blushed as you felt a small bump rub against your thigh, the pleasing friction making your crotch throb with want.

"P-Prussia...." you wanted, a warm blush dusting your face. Said country chuckled briefly at how vulnerable you sounded at the moment and used one hand to hold both your wrists above your head. His other hand came down to cradle the side of your face.

"Vell zen...." Prussia purred, his lips descending upon yours quite slowly. He molded his lips with yours, the kiss smoldering with want and love. You almost melted at how gentle he was being with you, but managed to keep it together. Prussia nipped at your bottom lip, asking for entrance. Before you could respond, Prussia forced his way into your mouth roughly, his tongue gliding around in your mouth.

Prussia's hand moved from your cheek to your chin, his fingers gliding across your jawline. He pulled away from the kiss to stare down at you for only a short while, his head dipping again to allow his mouth to press against the nape of your neck. His other hand released your wrists, and you jumped at the chance to touch him. Your hands entangled in his messy white hair, your grip only strengthening when his lips dragged over your sensitive spot.

Prussia smirked against your skin and pressed his lips harder to that same spot, sending low moans flying from your bruised lips. He grazed his teeth over the reddened flesh and nipped softly, waiting for you to tense up from the arousal your were receiving. Once you did, he bit down, drawing miniscule drops of crimson blood. You winced at the flash of pain, drawing a sharp breath through your teeth. You didn't have high tolerance for pain like Prussia did, but in this sort of situation, you didn't mind the pain as much. Prussia lapped up the blood and sucked on the swollen flesh gingerly, making that one area numb.

Prussia's hands rubbed your sides, working their way up your torso at a painfully slow rate. Prussia moved down to nip at your collarbone as his hands gripped your breasts almost painfully.