Pass The Salt | Germany

hey y'all its been like 273736272 years anyways im back with some nasty nasty as a gift

it has dd/lg/lb so viewer discretion is advised?? sorry if it aint ur thing maybe one day we can all escape the daddy doms

》》》

Ludwig was a man of order and composure, which he was naturally proud of. He had reigns on his matters, both private and public, so when you suggested that the two of you finally go to your parents' for the holiday season, he agreed without hesitating.

Though, looking back on that fateful decision, Ludwig decided that maybe he wasn't as collected as he previously thought.

You smiled at him, setting your cup of water aside. Your father, a stout man with a jolly look, took to Ludwig immediately and created conversation wherever he could, relieved that his child could find such a pleasant person to enjoy life with. Your mother was less than elated, wearing an indifferent frown as she scooped up portions of her dinner to eat. Ludwig supposed it was her method of staying quiet without seeming entirely rude.

"So, Ludwig," your father says, folding his hands on the table. His smile was large and his round cheeks were flushed, and Ludwig could've sworn on the holidays that you were the very offspring of Kris Kringle himself. "[Y/N] tells me that you two have got a home back in Germany! That must be a dream, being out there!"

Ludwig smiles, though it is far less jolly than your father's and more of a polite, curt one. "Yes, sir. It is pleasant. I love being with [Y/N]."

Your father's features light up even further (an event you could liken to a Christmas miracle), and he turns to your mother, laughing merrily. "You hear that, [M/N]? I really like this one!"

Your mother smiles wryly, her eyes narrowing. You watch in increasing worry, fidgeting in your seat. Ludwig notices and puts a large hand on your back in a comforting manner, to which you respond with leaning into his touch subtly.

"Oh, [M/N], you must have something to say! You haven't said a word tonight!"

Your mother tilts her head, setting her fork down onto her plate with an audible clatter. She lifts her head, her smile so forced and thrown so viciously in Ludwig's direction that even Ludwig dreaded what was to come.

"Dear me," she says in a sugary-sweet tone. "Ludwig, was it? Happy holidays, I'll be retiring. [F/N], [Y/N], if you'll excuse me."

She stands and walks away rather briskly, her sudden exit leaving a thick tension hanging over the table. In an attempt of dispelling the uncomfortable mood, you father chuckles. "I'm sorry... [M/N] just tends to be rather, ah, protective. "

"I see," Ludwig replies, taking a bite of the crab salad on his plate. You sigh quietly, looking distressed. Both Ludwig and your father notice, but don't know what to say.

You lift your head from its bowed position, managing a smile in wake of your mother's outburst. "Daddy, can you pass the salt?"

"Sure!"

"Ja."

Ludwig realized that for the calm and composed man he usually was, he wasn't very composed anymore.

(....)

"Ludwig, it's really not that big of a deal! Look, I don't think he minded all that much!"

Ludwig sat on the mattress, his face buried in his hands. "Of course it's a big deal! Did you see the look on his face?"

You bite your lip, sitting next to Ludwig and resting your head on his shoulder. Ludwig sighs, his elbows resting heavily on his thighs, and he grumbles to himself as you lay gentle hands over his arm and back. Slowly, you roll little circles into his tense form.