ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ʙʟᴏssᴏᴍs ・❥・

╔═════════════════╗

AUTHORS NOTE

·

This is part two of Harm.

Yeah, so I decided to continue Harm, and decided that since the last two were more angsty I would try to do some fluff. Emphasis on the try part, I don't excel at writing happy things in the slightest. Also note that I had to type this with long acrylics on so that's why it was shorter. It's only like 800 words, so sorry about that Note to self, typing with long nails is a struggle to be avoided next time. I really do hope you all enjoy, it makes me really happy to know that you like this. Also feel free to comment feedback. Also prepare for more angst in the future cuz I'm mean. Also Harm autocorrected to Parmesan, why, I have no idea.. ❞

╚═════════════════╝

The next time either Sanemi or Giyuu saw the other pillars they were met with smirks and raised eyebrows. Which just meant that the others were thinking that what they had gone to do was a lot less wholesome than it actually was.

In all reality, all they had actually done was Sanemi had bandaged Giyuu, then made him promise to not hurt himself. Which ended up with them hugging, and Sanemi comforting Giyuu even more.

They didn't confront their feelings, (that were completely obvious to the rest of the pillars and they were just impatiently waiting for something to happen) but they had at the very least gained friendship in each other. Although that was definitely going to change soon.

Soon came quicker than probably expected, for how oblivious they were to the other's feelings. And it came in the shape of cherry blossoms floating from a tree that Giyuu was standing near and the fact that Sanemi thought that Giyuu had absolutely no right to look so attractive with his locks of hair floating in the wind and flower petals dancing in the air.

Sanemi was annoyed with everything about existence. If it were up to him he would've melted into nothingness. He already felt like he had melted, just looking at the man in front of him. He was beautiful, with soft pale skin and long eyelashes that fluttered lightly. He was in desperate need of a new haircut though, his long unruly hair was kept in a simple low ponytail. Sanemi resolved to fix that. He wondered if Giyuu would look good in a bun.

He left Giyuu alone for a little longer, it was nice seeing a small smile on his face. He should really smile more, Sanemi thought, it suits him.

"I know you're here, Shinazugawa."

A blush creeped up Sanemi's neck, which he promptly tried his best to mentally deny. The wind pillar shouldn't blush at being caught for something so simple as staring. But nonetheless, he was currently very red in the face. (And everywhere else too.)

"So, uh..." Sanemi's gruff voice started, "Can I give you a haircut?"

To say Giyuu was shocked would be an understatement, "What's wrong with my hair?"

"Have you seen your hair, it's messy as hell. Have you ever even trimmed it?"

"I... may have forgotten about my hair mostly." Giyuu softly replied.

"That settles it then, I'm cutting your hair and there's nothing you can do to stop me." Sanemi stated, having completely made up his mind at this point.

He then gripped Giyuu's hand and dragged him into his estate yet another time, but this time it was for the haircut that Giyuu was slowly beginning to dread. He kind of trusted Sanemi, but he didn't know if he should trust him with his hair. Not that he could mess it up much more than it already was, he presumed. At least from what he had been told, his hair was already messed up as it was.

Sanemi grabbed the scissors and made a cutting motion with them menacingly. He smirked and positioned Giyuu so he was facing away from him.

"How short do you wanna go?" Sanemi questioned.

"Maybe to like here?" He pointed to where his neck was pretty much in line with his chin. "I don't really care all that much, how about you decide. Just make sure it's not too weird." Giyuu made sure to quickly add on the last part.

"Maybe just a little shorter." Sanemi commented. "You ready?"

Giyuu said yes and Sanemi started to move the scissors. He quickly yet carefully moved through section after section of hair, making sure it was even as he went along.

As he neared the end, Sanemi leaned down closer to Giyuu. "You know.." Sanemi's voice grew low, almost to a gruff whisper, "You're way too pretty."

Giyuu squeaked, at a loss for words and blushing up a storm. He was surprised by the sudden compliment. And Sanemi's voice, deep and close to his ear, wasn't helping. "I... am?"

"Mhm..."

—time skip brought to you by my long nails that make it hard to type—

"... so you like me, and I like you, correct?"

"Yes."

"...and that would make us capable to be like, a thing?" Giyuu furthered his questioning. Making both of them even more flustered than they already were, which is saying something.

"Yeah, idiot." Sanemi answered, somewhat annoyed at Giyuu's antics. Although he himself was just about as oblivious. Not that he was going to admit that, he was far too proud.

"So..." Giyuu continued, somehow both simultaneously getting the point and not understanding in the slightest. Sanemi found it cute, but you didn't hear that here.

"Oh just be my boyfriend already you heathen."

(A/N: Hope you enjoyed. Have a lovely day beautiful being reading this.)