His stares?

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Author 's Note :

Hi cuties ! I am back after long gone. Also is it a nice name to call you people "Cuties" ? Do tell me if its not and suggest me with ur ideas?  😃 
So without any further delay lets get the chapter started...

Y/N's POV :
This past week has been pretty messed up and tiring for me. Those fvckers  a.k.a the girls who are crazy die heart fangirls of the one and only jerk , Kim Taehyung have been welcoming with so much love I must say. On the end of the very first day of my university a group of girls came and threatened me saying I should leave this university or I will be responsible for the consequences.
Pffft... like I care?
Next were cheap things like throwing garbage over my head, writing trash words on my locker and blah blah. 
But I put an end to it when I had enough of it I smacked one of the girl's face, the others ? They ran away like the bitches they are.
 Yeah and that Mr. all-crazy-for-idiot , He is acting so weird like a lunatic but in a bad way.
 He would stare at me through out the lectures and smirk at me whenever we have eye contact. 

Not gonna lie but his eyes are captivating and mesmerizing but who gives a fuck about it? Maybe others do but not me. 🙄
Back to the present I am gonna get ready for our Sports class. I don't get it what's the point of it , anyway?
We 'r not some high school kids but as the principle said health comes before studies and blah blah...... ................. ............ So sport classes ................... .......................  are compulsory and some more blah blah. . .

I will change into my P.E uniform for basketball real quick , here's how it looks ;

E uniform for basketball real quick , here's how it looks ;

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(A/N : Imagine urself in her place .😊   )

The P.E ask the present students of our class to assemble themselves in two rows and then he calls our name one by one and divide the class into two groups as following 

Group 1 :                                                                                      Group 2 :
Taehyung                                                                                     Me
Jimin                                                                                              Jungkook 
Minho                                                                                             Yeonjun
Emma                                                                                            Nayeon
Junmi                                                                                             Joy
Taemin                                                                                           Jake
Ariana                                                                                             Irene

A/N's POV : 
Y/N was relieved that she was not in the same group as Taehyung. She was yet happy for one reason and that was because she just got to know that Jungkook her bunny guy is in the same class as her and in the same group. Luckily they got paired up together and Jungkook was the first one to start the conversation.
Jungkook : Hey. (in a soft low voice)
Y/N was impressed by his silky and smooth voice unlike of Taehyung's. She replied throwing the ball back to Jungkook.
Y/N : Hi .
Jungkook : You are Y/N , right? *throws the ball back*
Y/N : Yes, why do you ask?
Jungkook : Well you made quite an impression on me.
Y/N : What impression?
Jungkook : Never seen a girl stand up to Taehyung.
Y/N : Well that Mr. who-is-a-total-jerk deserved it.
Jungkook chuckles at Y/N's comment
Jungkook : I like the way you are.
Y/N : What do you mean? *confused tone*
Jungkook : Straightforward. You are straightforward , talking about Taehyung to his friend like this.
Y/N : shit *low whisper* . Ahem I-
Y/N's POV :
P.E teacher announces the groups to get ready for the dodgeball practice match .Wait we practiced Basketball and playing dodge ball , wow just wow.
 Everyone took their positions.
 I was standing in-center. The game begin and slowly i was beginning to have fun as I have fast reflexes and dodged the balls easily. But the weird thing is Jungkook kept looking at me from a little far away from me whenever I would see him, he would give a short smile to me. 
I was on the other hand getting irritated by how he looked at me, his stares. He was not playing , I don't know why though.
 And I got distracted by the amount of intimidence (Is this even a word?) His stare held and in the same moment something hard hit my head. Well I little did I know it was a ball ofcourse.
 I quickly held my head and looked at my hand to see blood dripping.
Shit Y/n what did you do? My eyes started to feel heavy and my head felt dizzy. I heard someone calling my name but the voice became faint and faint until everything went black.

Author's POV : 
Guys please support me. Your support will help me continue this fanfiction. Thank you.

To be continued. . .
800 words.